Chapter 18

Jeno walked up the porch of the wolves' house, only a few metres away from the door when he saw Jisung, the white coloured wolf come running from inside the forest. When he saw the prince, Jisung was reminded of the agreement on being human in the kingdom and quickly transformed into his teenage boy form.

"Jeno, what are you doing here?" Jisung asked, although he was positive he was here to fetch Jaemin again.

"I'm here for Jaemin," Jeno answered with a blush at the thought of the boy. Jisung smirked, thinking back to the misunderstood event a few days ago. He cocked his head to the side and poked his cheek with his tongue.

"You know, hyung. You shouldn't go too harsh on him next time, the other day he was so sore he couldn't get up from his bed," Jisung teased. Jeno was confused, he didn't go that hard on him anymore while training. Jaemin's control over his body had improved so much and Jeno was super proud of him.

"What do you mean Jisung? Jaemin and I have done it many times, he should be able to handle it by now..." Jeno questioned innocently, thoughts of the past days' progress leaving no room in his mind for the dirty thoughts Jisung had.

"By the way Jeno, what do you have in your bag?" Jisung leaned over curiously and eyed Jeno's bag. Jeno tightened his hand around the handle and shrugged slightly. "Nothing too special to be honest, I just wanted to have some fun with Jaemin."

At that, Jisung's dirty mind was activated once again, it was like it never shut down. "Okay, I'll get him then, don't have too much fun with him though," Jisung winked and opened the door, there he saw Jaemin who was about to open the door himself.

"Oh, Jisung," Jaemin was startled by the door which seemed to open on its own, until it revealed the younger.

"Hi Jaem," Jisung greeted, he put two fingers on the side of his head and flashed a smile. "Jeno is here, he wanted to have some... fun with you." Jisung wiggled his eyebrows, Jaemin's however formed into a frown.

"Yeah, I see..." Jaemin said while eyeing the younger who was acting kind of sketchy. "I'll be going now."

Jisung stepped aside and let Jaemin step outside. He walked towards Jeno and greeted him with a small 'hey'. After talking to each other for a bit they turned around and walked away.

"Use protection, Jeno hyung!" Jisung giggled before closing the door completely.

-

"So... where are we going?" Jaemin asked, his curiosity getting the best of him again. Jeno turned his head to the side and looked at Jaemin.

"We're almost there." Was the only thing Jeno let out.

"That was not the answer to my question, but okay."

After another five minutes of hiking, Jaemin and Jeno exited the dense forest and were met with a beautiful pond with crystal clear water, reflecting the sun with the waves from the conjoined river and small waterfall pouring in.

Jaemin stared at the waterfall and the seemingly glass water. He thought it was beautiful, but suddenly remembered coming here with Jeno when he touched the mushroom and felt slightly embarrassed at the memory.

He looked at Jeno beside him, the male pulling his vest off of his shoulders. He removed the scabbard that was attached to his waist and unbuttoned the blouse covering his upper body.

Jaemin looked at him with confusion and realized Jeno undressing himself, and in turn, he was staring. He was toned and muscular, it was hard to look away when he owned a body sculpted by the gods.

"What are you doing, Jeno?" Jaemin asked, trying to sound as calm and unbothered as possible, but he felt his heart beat racing. He couldn't let Jeno know that seeing him bare chested made his heart go wild. It was weird and would probably freak Jeno out.