WARNING & HELP

Good morning/night my lovelies, I hope you're enjoying the book so far, some of your comments have cracked me up 🤣 and I really appreciate it, if it's up to me, I don't laugh very much so thank you.

As for the title, I'm going to be having some problems, (some of you know what these problems are) and I won't be online for quite some time. I just wanted to warn you.

No, I will not be abandoning this book, I have put way too many brain cells into this and when I published my first few chapters I was timid and I thought everyone would just ignore it and move on to the better books.

I want to thank you also for giving my book some attention I really appreciate it.

Some of you have a lot of followers and if would be the highlight of my year if you would recommend my book, no one's forcing you, I'm just asking please.

Others who have under 10 followers (like me) or over 10 followers I'm asking the same please, remember I'm not forcing you.

Again thank you for all you've given my book, I appreciate it so much, this will be my drive to continue this book.

As for writer's block, those who know WHAT THE HELL that is please give me some tips 😭

Bye~

Author-chan~

❤️❤️❤️Love You❤️❤️❤️

Continue to vote comment and stay safe my lovelies.