So you're a virgin

~Izuku's POV~

Throughout the entire night they fed me sometimes they'd pat me on the head, kiss me on the cheek or rub a part of my body (back, arm, thigh) it kind of freaked me out and when they realized this they started to........ comfort me........in a way. They'd tell me that 'everything's alright' that 'I didn't do anything wrong' and that they were 'doing this off their own free will'. Sometimes the others would turn around and look at us and everytime they did I could practically see the wheels turning in their heads trying to figure out the situation. Hell I couldn't figure it out myself, an other factor that scared me.

"Izuku love"Master Todoroki said in that low sexy monotone voice of his stopping my train of thought

"Y-yes Master"I said

"Your zoning out again"he said caressing my cheek

"Sorry Master"I said down casting my eyes only to have him put his index finger under my chin gently forcing me to look at him

"It's okay" he said kissing my cheek, turning it a bright red colour. Luckily it was dark in the theater room so he didn't see "just try to stop doing it"

"Deku"Master Bakugou called. He started calling me that after I told them a little bit about my life and how I was bullied in middle and high school and called a Deku because they believed I was useless. And to this day I still see the facts that prove that they are right. Though Master Bakugou usese it as a nickname instead.

"Yes M-master"instead of saying something he picked me up and placed me on his lap, the action making my body go tense.

"Relax"he said his breath fanning against my ear and neck erupting a shudder through my body.

I did as I was told and relaxed though I think I relaxed a little too much. I didn't realize I was falling asleep until Master Bakugou picked me up bridal style carrying me to who knows where. I do hope they bring me to my room and leave me there in peace.

💥❄️🔥🥦 Time Skip brought to you by Lazy Author-chan [in the morning]🥦🔥❄️💥

"Ughhh" I groan as I rub the sleep from my eyes getting up in a sitting position on my bed "what the!" I said realizing that I wasn't in my room and most likely not even in my house. As I began to panic all the memories of yesterday came flowing back slowing my sped up heart beat. But it sped up again as I didn't remember putting myself to bed as Masters Todoroki and Bakugou were harassing me.

~Maybe one of the others brought me up~

I thought making a mental note to say 'Thank you' to whoever brought me up.

"Uh Midoriya, you up?" I heard kirishima ask from the other side of the door.

"Ummm yeah"I replied

"Okay, Todoroki said to get dressed and meet him in his room" he said stressing the word 'dressed'. I then blushed in realization as to what he meant by 'get dressed'.

"O-okay, I-I'm c-coming" I said. I then took a shower and got dressed in the maid outfit (the classic black and white one) with the white pantyhose and black heels making sure to fix the little white headband properly on my head. I stuck my head out the door, after seeing that the coast was clear I quickly made my way to their door. Standing outside I heard quiet moans and groans, trying to ignore the sounds I knocked on the door.

*Knock knock knock*

"Come in"I heard Todoroki say before the moaning and groaning continued. I opened the door hoping they were just kissing, and they were, just that they were naked.