Mistake

~Izuku's POV~

"IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN URA!!" I cried in my bed.

After what happened in the mall yesterday I had no other choice than to go back to my original home. I know right now you probably think I did cheat on Kaachan and Sho-chan but I didn't

*Flashback*

"Thank youuuuuuu" I said before I ran to the bathroom.

"I swear I was going to piss my pants" I mumbled to myself exiting the bathroom cubicle.

"M-midoriya!?!"

I looked beside me while washing my hands only to see an old friend of mine, Mirio Togata. he used to go to UA with me when I wanted to major in being a Police officer, he used to be kind of like my mentor, but after a while I told him that I changed my mind and that I'd major in cooking and minor in being a teacher.

He was also the first person to know about my little crush on Uraraka on my first year. Back then I still wasn't sure of my sexuality. He was my best friend, next to Ura and Iida before he graduated and became Sir Nighteye of Nighteye's Secret Agency's apprentice.

"Mirio!?!" I said pretty much startled "what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing" he said smiling

"Oh I'm here with my boyfriends" I said happily but the smile he had fell from his face before replacing it with a fake smile.

"That's umm good, s-so your done qu-questioning your sexuality?" He asked since he left when I was still in denial that I was gay

"Yeah, I'm good now" I said still smiling

"That's good" he said the tone of his voice changing to that one filled with lust, but I ignored it beliveing he was thinking about something else other than me to cause that.

All those thoughts went right through the window when he trapped me between his arms against the sink. He moved so fast I bearly had time to react.

I almost immediately felt his lips on mine. I tried pushing him away but he was stronger. It felt like the more I struggled the tighter his hold would be.

I closed my eyes using every bit of strength I had to push him away from me but he wouldn't budge.

The next thing I heard broke my heart in this universe and the next.

"......I-izu?"

I finally break away from Mirio to be met with the heartbroken look on Sho-chan's face.

"Sh-sho-chan i-it's not what it looks like" I said shaking my head

"Oh really? And what is it then?" He asked, voice now void of emotion

"H-he came onto m-me" I said pointing at Mirio

"Oh so you're blaming me now?" He asked backing away from me "Man find another way to fix your problems than putting the blame on other people" and he walked away