Arrested

~Izuku's POV~

"ZUZU!!"I heard Uraraka's voice call "ZUZU GET UP, TIME FOR SCHOOL!!"

As you can see Uraraka stayed the night in my bed. While I slept on the floor of course and now she has taken it upon herself to wake me up this morning. "Ughhhhh, I'm coming"I groaned as I try to get up. Key word being try. I ended up falling flat on my face again, but I had to get to school so I just had to suck it up and drag my butt to the bathroom.

After taking my well needed bath and brushed my teeth I got dressed and went to the kitchen "Morning Mom"I mumbled

"Good morning Izuku"she replied kissing my cheek before I picked up an apple made my way to the door.

"Bye Mom"I mumbled again not in the mood to go to school today.

"Bye pumpkin"she said before getting back to baking so she could sell them. Yes my mom bakes and sells things for a living since no one had enough pity to hire her in a bakery, not even as a waitress!

"Let's go Zuzu"Uraraka said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Am coming"I replied. And so we walked to school (me eating my apple on the way) seeing as it was still early and there was no need to rush.

"Ah good morning Midoriya, Uraraka"Iida greeted before giving Uraraka a kiss on the lips

"Morning Iida"I said feeling the need to drop flat on my face and fall asleep

"Midoriya are you alright"Iida asked sounding concerned

"I'm fine Iida, just tired"I said

"Did you not get enough sleep last night?"he asked

"Yes Iida, I got eight full hours of sleep"I said

"If you say so"he said they then walked off to class hand in hand with me (the third wheel) trailing behind as usual.

When we got to class Aizawa Sensei wasn't there yet so we sat in our seats awaiting his arrival. An hour later Aizawa Sensei rolled into class before standing up behind his desk.

"Good morning class"he said in his usual sleepy tone "Today we will-"he was cut off by two men in an all black attire - black dress pants, black tie, black dress shirts, black shoes  everything was just.... BLACK - entering the classroom. One had red hair that was spiky, red eyes and sharp teeth while the other had electric blonde hair with a black lighting dyed in it, yellow eyes and normal teeth. "Can I help you?"Aizawa Sensei asked

"We're looking for a, Izuku Midoriya"The red head said

~oh no! Did Todoroki send them for me!?!~

"Why exactly?"Aizawa Sensei asked

"That information is classified"he said

"Okay then......."Aizawa Sensei said unsure, though there was slight recognition in his eyes he then points to me making the men's gaze snap to me.

"Let's go"the red haired one grabbed me pulling me out of class while the blond picked up my bag.

"Wait! What did I do!?! What's going on!?!"I shouted trying to get myself out of his grasp

"Everything will be explained when we get there"was his only response

"WAIT!!"They didn't listen to my pleas as they pushed me in a black Mercedes with my bag before locking the doors and driving off to 'who knows where'. "Can one of you please tell me what's going on?"I asked feeling tears fill my eyes but making sure they don't fall.

"Look, I already told you, everything will be explained when we get there"the red haired one said as he drove. His voice sounded strained, like it was taking everything in him to be mean to me.