The Day

~Izuku's POV~

For the Last six weeks that's how everything went, at 5:00am kirishima'd wake me up, I'd make breakfast for my Masters, I'd go to school (online work or FaceTime lectures) on Master Sho-chan's laptop. And as for my Masters they would kiss me on the cheek, caress some parts of my body (no not those parts) talk to me lovingly mostly Master Sho-chan (the name I'm now calling him but only in my head) did that, I'd help them out with office work and when they didn't want me to do anything I'd go downstairs and watch TV since everyone else went to work though I'd see Ojiro, Hitoshi and Mina come back home the earliest, on specific days that is.

On Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays Ojiro would be back by 5:00pm. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays Hitoshi would be back by 7:30pm and on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays Mina would be back by 3:45pm. The others would be back by 12:00am or later or they wouldn't come home at all until Saturday, so the house was pretty lonely.

Also Masters Sho-chan and Kaachan (the name I'm now calling him but only in my head) wouldn't touch me in ways I would feel uncomfortable and I really appreciated this.

Until today, September 30, 2020 12:47pm that changed. First of all Masters Sho-chan and Kaachan have been looking at me like they're married women and I'm the last set of Victoria Secret lingerie on sale for 50% off all morning.

Now back to the current time (September 30, 2020 12:47pm) I was in my Masters' room looking for my phone (since in here was the last place I had it)  under the bed. "Aha!" I said when I found it under there, the minute I grabbed the phone I felt a hand go UNDER my SKIRT and GROPED my BUTT.

I immediately lift my head almost hitting it on the bed in the process and looked behind me to see that it was Master Kaachan that was groping butt and he didn't even look ashamed in fact, he looked me straight in the eyes and SmIrKeD. He freaking smirked. He looked proud of what he was doing.

"E-eeek!"I squeaked hurriedly crawling away from him hitting my back against the night stand. But he didn't stop there, no, no, no, no, he crawled over to me and pushed my legs open moving in-between them and started to kiss (and other things) my neck making me moan.

I put my hand over my lips trying to contain all the noises, but Master Kaachan pulled my hand away sucking on where my neck and shoulder meet erupting another string of moans before putting them on the ground holding onto them making sure that they stay there (at either side of me) and just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, Master Sho-chan  walked into my room but instead of looking angry at Master Kaachan for cheating on him his eyes were half lidded with lust.

~what the hell is going on, am I having a dream~

"P-p-please~"I moaned  "please s-stop"

"Why baby?" Master Kaachan asked huskily

"M-m-master Todoroki" was the only thing that I could get out before moaning loudly as he sucked on my neck again finding my sweet spot.

"I know he's at the door Deku" he wispered before nibbling on my ear erupting a shudder of pleasure in me.

"T-then why w-won't you s-stop?"I asked moaning

"Because" he lifted me off the ground putting me on the bed making me lie on my back "he and I have been planning this for a while"

I gasped looking over to Master Sho-chan who was smirking. He locked the door before he and Master Kaachan started undressing until they were in nothing but their boxers making it relatively hard to not check them out. After Master Sho-chan got onto the bed they tied my hands above my head before they started to undress me until I was in just my boxers like they were.