12

???'s POV

I need to catch Y/N and make him a villain. So we would be successful in beating All Might and his successor. It's going to be hard, but I hope it works. I walked inside the bar, and looked at Tomura Shigaraki. His hands were back by someone.

Tomura: "Do you know his weakness?"

"Why yes, Shigaraki. Everyone does have a weakness. And the weakness, is someone important. So, unless you want to die, why don't you accept us? Is a win-win. We kill All Might, and his successor, while we work together. So what do you think?"

Tomura: "I accept, unless you let me lead."

"Sure, you can, Shigaraki."

Y/N's POV

I walked to the school, and I was tired, because of the training the dragon gave to me. While sleeping, I had to train. Hardcore. I walked inside, finding Tsu getting teased. I was curious. I walked there, and asked them:

"Why are you teasing Tsu?"

Mina: "Only girls need to know that, now shush."

"There is a boy here."

Mina: "Where?"

"Well, me. So it's fair if you tell me why are you teasing my girlfriend. And with what?" She showed me some photos of me and Tsu when we were on a date yesterday.

"So you were the one who used the phone hm? I heard some click, but I thought it was some people chatting. Well, Ashido, send those photo to me, and after you send it, delete it from your phone, since you won't use it for anything, will you?"

Mina: "Are you-"

"No I am not. I am telling a reason why you don't need it. And we have some personal space, don't we? Now, how about I tell you, that..." I whispered something on her ears. She blushed lilac, and nodded fast, doing what I said.

"Good choice. Thank you Ashido." I grabbed Tsu's hand, and we sat down on our seats.

Tsu: "What did you tell her? And why she blushed?" She was unsure, looking at me... Like she doesn't trust me.

"Well, I just told what you heard. And it's private for her, you know. I just know who her crush is." I smiled. She nodded, and smiled back at me.

"Trust me, I would never leave you for someone else. I am not that idiot, princess."

Aizawa: "Morning class. Today you will choose a hero name. But not with me, but with Midnight. Come in." She came inside, like always, seductively. I sighed, because others were blushing like hell. Girls were jealous.

"Oh god."

Midnight: "Morning class. Today you will choose a hero name. Be sure of what you're going to write down in whiteboard. You don't want a bad hero name, do you? You will stick with that name forever." She gave us whiteboard and a pencil. I started to think what name should I put. Others were showing some bad names, and Midnight let them choose something else. While Tsu and other ones choose cool names. Midoriya choose Deku, Tsu choose Froopy, from Pokémon, and Bakugo. It was an interesting one. Ground Zero. I know now. Tsu, and Bakugo helped me a lot of now. Why not...

"Can I show my hero name now?"

Midnight: "Sure you can, ninja~" I shivered, I don't like when she does that.

"Well, my hero name is going to be: 'The Dragon Ninja: Silent Water'." Everyone started to question my hero name. Why this, why that.

"Because, actually I am a ninja, and I use my dragon. And I run really fast, without any sound. My element is water. So why not that? Silent Water." They started to think, and they nodded. Midnight approved that. It might be weird for everyone, but they are going to get used to it. Because I have plans of that. I smiled and sat down.

Aizawa: "Oh, also, look your request by others pro heroes." He showed our requests by pro heroes, and I got the most. 5135 requests. Ok that's a lot. I looked through the requests, but then something happened.

Speaker: "Keiji Y/N, please come to the principal office." I heard my name being called. I wonder what they want with me? I waved at my friends, and walked to the principal office. Knock knock.

Principal Nezu: "Come in." I walked inside, looking at some pro heroes, and principal too. I saw All Might in skeleton form.

"Hello everyone. Hello All Might." He looked shocked, but then calmed down.

"So what do you need me for?" Everyone looked at each other, then looked at me.

Nezu: "Someone is trying to get you and turn you into a villain."

"Yeah, and?" I was waiting for them to keep going.

Nezu: "So you need to be prepared."

"Many villains try to turn me into a villain, so that's nothing new for me. It never works."

Nezu: "Have you got sometimes threatened?"

"A lot, but they got what they deserved. Pain, despair, begging for me to not kill them. I didn't kill them, I made it worse. Torture them. And you may say that's not so hero like. Oh please, I know. But after training with Genji, I got more ways to... Torture them, in order to make them tell, who was it, or any information. That's how I learned in America, principal Nezu. Torture them in order to not come closer to me. But here, in order to get information. Trust me, is not that I do it because I like it, but I do it because innocent people deserve to live happily, while villains deserve to live in prison. That's how the world works. The world is cruel, isn't it? Villains do whatever they want, while heroes have specifics things to do. Heroes can't kill villains, but villains destroys. Heroes don't know what going to happen, while villains are planning next time to attack. Who know what's next?" Everyone was shocked.

All Might: "Your life must be hard young Y/N."

"No it wasn't. In life, there will be a time you need to go forward alone. Then when the time will come, more people will show in your life, and help you. Isn't that true, All Might?"

All Might: "Yes, yes, it's true."

Nezu: "You are quite smart, Y/N."

"Thanks to the books I've read. Haha."

Nezu: "True. Anyway, thank you for listening to us, and thank you for telling us the speech you told us."

"Thank you too principal Nezu. Goodbye everyone." I walked outside, and walked to the cafeteria. Everyone was laughing, having fun. While me, faking a smile to not worry them, when inside me, worrying about them a lot, because someone is going to make a big disaster, and I should be ready.

 While me, faking a smile to not worry them, when inside me, worrying about them a lot, because someone is going to make a big disaster, and I should be ready