16

Y/N's POV

Some weeks passed away, and today was the day we are going to get hero provisional card. I was excited, and we got inside the bus. Tsu was sitting with me, Bakugo and Midoriya talking with each other. Yes he became friend with him. Todoroki with Momo, flirting. They are together, which goes same for Denki and Jiro, Midoriya and Ochako, Mina and Kirishima, and others. Only Bakugo, and some were single. Well, for Bakugo, not for long. We arrived, and walked outside the bus.

Bakugo: "Good luck ninja. Be sure to pass."

"You too Katsuki. Also, look at your right." I smirked. He blushed, he saw Camie, while Camie winked at him.

Y/N, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero: "Damn bro!"

 We laughed while he blushed, and threatened us with mini explosion. We walked inside, and a sleepy tired man was explaining to us how to pass. Then the building we were inside, started to open. Well damn. We walked away from everyone, and I made plan how to win fast. We split up and started to attack the other. We started to get points. Then I started to jump and dodge every ball were shooting at me. But I saw Bakugo and... Camie, together. They both passed. From distraction, I got one hit. I looked at him. I turned my head on the left side a bit, and scared him. 

I ran to him really fast, and looked at his eyes

"If you want to fight me, you would lose in instant." And 'killed' him. I passed the test. And my class did too. All of them. I saw Bakugo and Camie talking together.

"Yo Sero, look what I will do." He looked at me, and then at Bakugo. He held his laughing. I made myself invisible, and walked behind Bakugo.

"Bakugo, don't talk, only follow lips of what I will say." I whispered at him. He sighed. So is a yes.

Y/N, in Bakugo's voice: "Hey Camie, can you give me your number, so we can hang out?"

Camie: "Ok Bakubabe. Here." She gives the number to Bakugo, and ran off to the Bakusquad. I hold laughing so hard while Sero was doing the same. Kaminari, Mina, Kirishima and Jiro was confused. I told the recording I did, they heard what I said,  and started laughing too.

Mina: "He found someone huh? Nice talk Bakugo."

"No, I talked in Bakugo's voice! She thought it was Bakugo, and she gave the number to him."

Mina and Jiro: "What?!" I started laughing so hard, and hold my stomach.

"Sorry. Phew. Anyways, let's pass the last exam too." They nodded. It was a mission to 'save' civilians. I made a plan and told everyone.

"Ok, listen me out. Everyone is a team now. We need to create a safe place for civilians, and the one who know first aid, can stay to treat others. Raise up hands the one who knows." Some raised their hands.

"Go medical team. Now the one who has better sight, to tell us where is everyone. And the fastest one will go far to get them. Remember, we need to talk like a hero saving someone. The one who isn't fast, but is smart, or isn't just fast, get the one who is close. You know where. Let's go!"

Everyone: "Yeah!" Me, Bakugo, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Tokoyami ran really far. We found some, they were under the building.

"Shoto, make an ice to prevent rocks from falling. Not close to people, they will feel cold. Midoriya, go with Todoroki, and help him. You talk like a hero, remember." He nodded and they started saving them.

"Bakugo, let's save them. Don't be harsh, talk nicely, like you did with Camie. But in a heroic way." He nodded, and checked around for rocks and thinking of how to saving them. I find some others, and looked around if they are safe.

"Silent Water is here, do not worry! I will save you!" I ran to them, checking for injuries, even if I know it's fake. I carried both of them, and started running to the safe place. I laid them down, and the Gang Orca came, acting like a villain.

"Team long sight, keep saving them from far! I and Bakugo will handle this! Go!" They nodded and ran off.

Orca: "What will you do now? Save or fight?"

Y/N and Bakugo: "We will fight!!" Tsu saw us with joy from the safe place. I and Bakugo started to get close to him, while others were fighting weak 'villains'.

Y/N: "Should we hold back, Orca?!"

Orca: "I am a villain here kid! Don't hold back!"

Bakugo: "Then DIE!!!"

"Mizu Ga Teki-"

Bakugo: "Howitzer-"

Both: "MIMASHOU KIJE!! / IMPACT!!" We both attacked at him, and he got knocked back far away.

"Katsuki, can you go back for a bit?"

Bakugo: "Sure?" He walked a little far away from me. I closed my eyes, and I let the water make an aura. When it was done, I opened my eyes. They were shiny white.

"Suijin Yoroi!!" 'Water God Armor' I created a water ball, and jumped really high.

"Stardust Breaker!!"

He got hit, and a big explosion happened

He got hit, and a big explosion happened. I smirked. Then I heard a ring. So the exam is done. So our class passed again. I got in normal state. I walked to them, smiling.

"So-"

Everyone: "What the hell was that?!"

"Woah, calm down. I learned it by someone. Hehe." We walked to our teacher, to get the hero provisional card and the paper how many points we got, and what we did wrong. When it was my turn, Aizawa smirked at me.

"What is?"

Aizawa: "You got perfect points, and nothing bad."

"Haha, that's good. What about Tsu?"

Aizawa: "She passed too, she did great in the safe place." I smiled, and walked to Tsu. I wanted to surprise her, so I ran behind her. I kissed her neck. She got scared first, but when she saw me, she blushed hard.

Tsu: "Teasing me again?"

"Yep. Hehe. Congrats on passing." I kissed her forehead. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged back.

Tsu: "You too my prince."

"Aww, my princess missed calling me that. That's cute."

Tsu: "Well, you call me princess, I call you prince, so it's fair." She smiled at me.

"Very fair." I kissed her on her lips.

"I love you."

Tsu: "I love you too. And nice teamwork with Bakugo. You two are unstoppable."

"Why thank you princess." We walked at the dorms, while Bakugo was texting Camie. I smiled, he is with Camie now. They will be together, I know it. It was perfect for me and my class. And I was very happy to have Tsu as my girlfriend.