17

Y/N's POV

We have the right to use our quirks now. We have the provisional hero card. Now it's time to choose an agency. I didn't know who to choose. Genji, Nighteye, or Edgeshot, or Endeavor. I have a feeling that if I go to Nighteye agency, something will happen. Before I got there, I met Mirio and Midoriya.

"Where you guys are going?"

Mirio: "To Nighteye agency. What about you Keiji?"

"Same. I just have a feeling that something will happen if I go there."

Mirio: "Well, if you want to be accepted, you should make some jokes so Nighteye can laugh. If you make him laugh, you are accepted."

"Oh. Well, shall we go?"

Midoriya: "Let's go." We walked there, and I heard some begging to stop. I thought they were in danger. I opened the door, when I find a girl, pinned somewhere with feathers on her legs, body and neck, to tickle her. She started laughing so hard, when I was dumbfounded.

"Uhh. Knock knock."

Nighteye: "Who's there?"

"Etch." Mirio was confused, with Midoriya.

Nighteye: "Etch who?"

"Bless you."

Midoriya and Mirio: "Pfff hahahahahaha!!" Nighteye laughed for a bit.

Nighteye: "You got me. May I ask your name?"

"Keiji Y/N, I want to join your agency."

Nighteye: "You are in. What about you?"

Midoriya: "Izuku Midoriya sir. I want to join your agency too."

Nighteye: "Since you are friends with him, you will join too."

Y/N and Izuku: "Thank you sir." He started talking about a villain named Overhaul. I looked at the photo, and give it to Midoriya.

"What if we encounter with him?"

Nighteye: "He is very strong. His quirk is called Overhaul. He touches things, and transform into the thing he wants. He can turn it back to what was like before."

"I am going to beat him."

Nighteye: "Well, if you do, that would be great. But he is really dangerous." I nodded.

Mirio: "Let's go patrol guys."

"Sure."

Izuku: "All right." We wore our hero clothes, and walked out.

Mirio: "My hero name is Lemillion. What about you two?"

Izuku: "Mine is Deku."

"The Dragon Ninja: Silent Water. Just call me Silent."

Mirio: "That's cool." They were walking around, while I heard a voice crying.

"Guys, hide! Someone is crying, and we should beat the one who is doing that." They nodded, and we hided. I made myself invisible, I saw a little girl, white color hair, and someone behind her. It was Overhaul.

Overhaul: "Eri, come back. Before something bad happens." I got pissed off. I ran behind him, and grabbed both of his hands, and break it backward. I got visible.

"Hey there Overhaul, trying to get the innocent girl?"

Overhaul: "Who are you?! And Eri is my daughter!!"

"I don't trust you. Hm, I need to be sure, that you don't use those hands. Deku, Lemillion, get the girl and take care of her please, I have business with him."