19

Y/N's POV

It was festival time. The day has come, and today I will sing, to make Eri smile. I invited Nighteye, All Might, and other teachers to see us sing and dance. But I was worried about Gentle. After the video I saw with Midoriya, he said that he will attack UA. I won't let that. Midoriya ran out to buy something. I was getting prepared to sing with Jiro.

Jiro: "Nervous?"

"A little. You?"

Jiro: "Same, I never did in front of so many people."

"You have talent Jiro. Trust me, we will do it good. We practiced that hard, didn't we?"

Jiro: "Yeah. You have a cute voice Y/N. The song will go better."

"Aw thank you." I looked around, and I was checking if someone was missing. Someone was, and it was Midoriya.

"Where is Midoriya?"

Mina: "He is going to be late!" The show almost started. And at that moment Midoriya came.

"Midoriya, get ready!" He nodded. 

Jiro: "Ready?"

"Hell yeah." I smirked.

"Katsuki, give a hell to the drums."

Bakugo: "Don't tell me what to do!!" And he started playing drums. Everyone started to play their instrument, and the dance. I and Jiro got ready.

Everyone enjoyed to the fullest, and for the first time I saw Eri smile. A tear fell on my cheek, seeing her smile. We walked back, and I sat down.

"Guys, all of you did really amaze. You really gave a festival to them. Good work everyone."

Everyone expects Jiro: "You and Jiro amazed everyone with your voices!" Jiro started to blush while I smiled.

"Thank you. I tried." I walked to Tsu. I hold her hand, and walked outside.

Tsu: "Where are we going Y/N?"

"I just want time alone with my girlfriend." I pulled her close and kissed her. She was shocked, but kissed me back. We kissed for a good 2 minutes, then we stopped.

"I love you so much Tsu. From the bottom of my heart. To the moon and back. Infinite stars you see every night. That's how much I love you."

Tsu: "I love you to Y/N. Since we meet, you've been kind, funny, lovely, and many more. You helped me when I needed it, every time. Thank you for being in my life."

"Hehe. Now, shall we go back, to see others?"

Tsu: "Let's go!" We saw others, and the festival was a success. Everyone had fun, and everyone wanted it again. I felt really happy. Eri ran to me, and hugged me.

Eri: "Papa! You sang really perfect!! I want to hear you sing again!"

"Maybe when we go to the dorms?"

Eri: "Ok!"

"Eri, close your eyes." She nodded and closed her eyes. Midoriya bring candy apple. He got to the shop just to get ingredients. Since I told him that she likes apple. Sato did a good job.

"Now open it. Is a gift from Midoriya and Sato. Is candy apple!" She started eating.

Eri: "It's really sweet!"

"Sure is it. Now let's go to the dorms, shall we? We are tired."

Everyone: "Yeah." We walked to the dorms, and Eri enjoyed eating candy apple. When we arrived, my phone buzzed.

"Guys, wait for a second." I got my phone out, and what I saw... How?!

"GUYS?!"

Everyone: "Something wrong?!"

"We got in YouTube!! UA YouTube channel posted our song! And it already reached 30 million views!!"

Everyone: "EHHH?!" Yes, it was very shocking. After 4 hours we sang this song, it reached that many views. Jiro passed out of embarrassment.

Eri: "Look papa and Kyoka singing! Mama is dancing! Shoto is making cool ice! Is so beautiful!" I died of cuteness overload.

Time skip: Eri dancing while Kyoka is singing.

It was nighttime. I walked upstairs, to meet Aizawa sensei. I knocked.

"Sensei, it's me, Y/N."

Aizawa: "Come in Y/N." I walked inside. He was listening to our song. I blushed.

Aizawa: "Is a good song, what can I say? You made Eri smile, you and Jiro made everyone had fun listening your song, and many more."

"Hehe, true. Also, I came here, because. Eri calls me papa, and mama to Tsu. What should I do?"

Aizawa: "Honestly? Nothing. Grow up first, then you can adopt Eri. Marry with Tsu, and have a great family you both. After graduation. Be sure to invite your class."

"And you. You are my teacher, and my figure of father." Aizawa was shocked. He smiled, and hugged me.

Aizawa: "Thank you kiddo."

"Hehe no problem Aizawa. Dad." I smiled. When everyone was sleeping, I was looking outside. Then suddenly, I heard a glass shattering. I ran really fast there, and I saw Midoriya sweating so much, and shocked. His quirk was activated.

"Midoriya, are you ok?"

Midoriya: "I-I am ok..."

"Follow me." He nodded. Everyone was out, and I said to go back to sleep. Everyone understood, and got back in their room. I walked to the roof, and he did the same.

"What dream did you see?"

Midoriya: "N-Nothing, it was just a nightmare..."

"Midoriya, I know about One For All. All Might told me."

Midoriya: "I saw the previous users of One For All." I was thinking. Thinking deep. Why the previous users came to Midoriya's head?

"Did they had the same quirk as you?"

Midoriya: "I don't know, but they had different colors. All Might was yellow."

"It makes sense now. Midoriya, you are going to use the previous quirks of them. Do you know any of them?"

Midoriya: "All Might told me about Nana Shimura, the previous user of One For All." I searched on the phone, and the quirk was the same as All Might. But something was different. She could fly.

"It seems that Nana Shimura had the same quirk, with something in, too. Float. She could fly since she was the user of One For All, and others might have other different quirks. So, since they meet you, there is a chance that you will learn to fly by her, and others with their quirks." He was shocked.

"How percent can you go for now?"

Midoriya: "20%."

"I will learn you to do more than that. Tomorrow, is that ok?" He nodded.

"All right, let's go sleep. You can sleep whenever you want."

Midoriya: "I will go to my room. It's ok."

"All right then. Good night Midoriya." 

Midoriya: "Good night Y/N. Thank you."