14

Y/N's POV

After the training, they were exhausted. So I walked to the kitchen early, and made food for everyone. They came inside, and smell something. They walked to the table, and they saw the food ready.

"Well, start eating! You don't want it cold, do you?" Everyone was shocked.

Everyone: "Thank you Y/N!!" They sat down and started eating. After they finished eating, Aizawa sensei told us that class 1-B will scare us.

Aizawa: "The one who doesn't get scared, will win something good."

Everyone: "Yay!" We walked outside, and started walking through the forest. They tried to scare us, but no effect to me. Some got scared, but that's normal. Then...

A blue flame started to spread around the forest. Some toxic gas was coming from nowhere. I jumped high, and saw on top of the tree. I saw the one who was spreading the blue flame, and the one with toxic gas. Then someone telepathically:

Pussycats: "You have the right to use quirks! Aizawa said that! And Kachan need to be protected." Kachan? Oh, Midoriya call Bakugo, Kachan. I started running to find the others. I saw Tsu and Uraraka fighting someone crazy. Her name was Toga, I heard her telling her name to the girls. I jumped, and kicked her.

"Oi you crazy bitch, don't touch my girlfriend and my friend. Or you will regret it."

Toga: "Oh?~ Y/N-kun is so harsh to me. My my, you need to stop talking like that to me.~ Or I will suck your blood." She said in a crazy voice. She started running towards me, but I made some sign hands, and my sword appeared. I unleashed my sword, and attacked her. Then I kicked her on her stomach, then head.

Toga: "Remember me Y/N-kun, I will come." Then she ran away. I checked on both of them. They were ok, good.

"Tsu, Uraraka, go to sensei, and tell him where are we." They both nodded, and ran to him. I started running to search for others, and I saw Bakugo, with Todoroki, Shoji, Midoriya, and Tokoyami. I got down, and greeted them.

"Guys, good thing I found you. Katsuki, do the thing I learned you yesterday."

Bakugo: "Won't villain notice that?"

"That's what I want, I will put them in a trap." He nodded and made a big firework.

"Now run. I will follow you guys from afar." They started running, and I hided. I saw someone following them. I jumped to him, and kicked him.

Compress: "My, you caught me. Call me Mr. Compress, little one."

"Shut the hell up. Don't talk."

Compress: "Oh? Such a, villain talk you are doing now."

"I said shut-" And I felt a stab on my back. I fell down, and Compress did something to me. I couldn't move. I was inside a blue ball. Dammit!!

Bakugo's POV

Where is that damn ninja!

"Oi guys! Where is ninja! He was following us!"

Compress: "He is inside here, Bakugo." He showed a little ball...

With Y/N in!!

"Let him free you piece-" I got inside the ball too, with Tokoyami. I couldn't move! He was running through the portal, and everyone was trying to save us. Why I feel so weak now... Why I can't do anything now!! They saved Tokoyami, but me and Y/N...

Dabi: "Release it"

Compress: "All right." I saw Y/N, he was bleeding on his back, and he grabbed us on the neck.