1

(Y/N's POV)

Well, I came back to Japan. I am a little happy to come back since is my birthplace. But since I left America, I have no friends that I know here. I was walking to an apartment, but first, I need some food. I would be so lazy if I didn't find food in the apartment, and to go outside again. I walked to the shop, getting some ingredients, and suddenly a girl bumped onto me. 

???: "A-ah, sorry. I didn't see you." 

I looked at her, and:

"Nah, it's ok. It happens, not your fault." She was a mutant, a frog-like. I asked her:

"If I am offending you, sorry. But your quirk is a mutant one, frog, right?"

???: "That's right, and it's ok. You didn't offend me. Kero."

"What's your name?"

 Tsu: "My name is Asui Tsuyu. But you can call me Tsu."

"My name is Keiji Y/N, but you can call me Y/N." I smiled at her.

We were done with buying stuff, and to my surprise, her house wasn't far from my apartment. We walked together, talking and laughing with my puns. But to be honest, when she laughed, it was beautiful. Her smile and that cute laughing, it made me blush a little. I was spaced out for a little until she called me.

Tsu: "Y/N? You ok? Kero."

"A-ah, sorry, I was spaced out for a bit, haha. Well, where do you wanna study after middle school?"

Tsu: "I was thinking of going to UA, to be a hero. Kero."

"That's cool! I will go to UA too. Maybe we will be together?" Tsu blushed a little, and me, being a little idiot, didn't understand why she was.

Tsu: "I-I guess. Kero." Then it clicked in my head.

"Oh sorry! I didn't mean it like that haha. I was thinking to be in the same class. Sorry, again."

Tsu: "It's ok, it happens, right? So it's normal. But yeah, I hope we get in the same class if we pass."

"Yep! Well, I am going to my house now. Yours is next to my house, right?"

Tsu: "Yeah, goodbye Y/N, thank you."

"No problem!" I walked to the door, and I was thinking of something. Right:

"Um, Tsu?"

Tsu: "Yeah?" She turned her head.

"Wanna meet tomorrow? We can go to the park. If you want of course."

Tsu: "Sure, can you give me your phone?" I nodded and gave her my phone. She typed her number and gave it to me back.

Tsu: "You can chat with me, and tell me what time for tomorrow."

"All right! Cya Tsu!"

Tsu: "Bye Y/N." I walked inside and put the ingredients in the kitchen. It was a little tiring, but she made it less tiring. The time passed away fast when you talk with someone, so yeah. I started making food, which, the kitchen was good for my taste. I finished making food and started to eat. It was good. Then I walked to my bedroom and unpacked stuff, like clothes, some photos of me with my family, and a toy which was my favorite hero, Genji.