7

Y/N's POV

Aizawa sensei ran to the villains, and started fighting them. He removes their quirks, and kicked them. I saw someone with hands on his face, and the purple mist, who can teleport the others.

"Guys, be aware of the purple mist, he can teleport others. Find his weakness." I looked at Bakugo. He smirked at me and nodded. Before the mist guy came, I told Iida to run and call the pro heroes. He tried to run, but the mist guy blocked the path.

Kurogiri: "Hello heroes. We are the League of Villains. My name is Kurogiri, can I ask where is All Might?"

"Why you need him?" I responded with coldness on my voice.

Kurogiri: "We need to kill him, that's why."

"And you think that we will tell you? You are wrong!" I threw some shurikens, but they got nowhere.

Bakugo: "I found it Keiji." He whispered on my ears.

Bakugo: "Thank me later ninja. Now go help sensei!" I nodded, throwing some shurikens on ground, and some water around. I ran to him, helping him.

"Hey Aizawa sensei. Need help?"

Aizawa: "I would be lying if I say no. Everyone needs help." He punched some villains and dodged some punches and kicks.

"Heh, true. Also, they will take care of mist guy, Kurogiri. They found his weakness. Iida ran out to call other pro heroes."

Aizawa: "Nice plan. Now-" We felt a shake on the ground. I looked up, it was a Nomu.

"Aizawa sensei, get back, this thing is really-" Suddenly I got a punch on face by that. I fell on the ground, near my classmates.

Everyone: "Keiji!! Y/N!!" I felt nothing. Everything goes black. It was only one punch, but it was really hard.

Tsu: "Y/N!! Wake up please!! Don't go away!... Please..." I can hear voices, but I can't move. Then suddenly I heard Tsu screaming, because some villains stabbed her tongue. I woke up instantly. My costume turn into red. I felt anger. I couldn't control my power, so I got my blade, and stabbed every villain in a second. I was running really fast that no one could see me clearly. I saw Aizawa sensei with blood on his head. I felt rage.

"ARGHHH!!! Ryujin no ken wo kurae!!" I draw my dragon blade and I ran to the Nomu. I stabbed him multiple times, I cut his arms and his legs. Then I started to run toward the 'leader' and cut his hands.

"DON'T TOUCH MY FRIENDS!!" I kicked him, then Kurogiri came to save him, but I throw a shuriken to metal around his neck. I paralyzed him. I walked toward him, then I passed out. Someone knocked me out.

Tsuyu's POV

All Might came with pro heroes. Genji was near Y/N. He knocked him out. He looked at the villains, but they ran off. What was that dragon, when he drew his blade? And he was red. He must felt anger and rage. I was carrying Aizawa sensei, and my tongue has a little cut. It will be fine by tomorrow.

Bakugo's POV (Offensive words)

Keiji... Since he came on the class, he was amazing. He smiled even if there was happening something bad. He led us to victory, he kicked every villain. Midoriya, Tsu, Kirishima, and others were almost crying.

"DAMN IT ALL!! DON'T FUCKING CRY!! He saved us, he led us to victory! He is not fucking weak! He doesn't want you all to cry! He will be fine." Everyone was shocked when I said that. Of fucking course they are, because they thought that I hate everyone, but I have my ways of showing my kindness. Then everyone smiled and cheered for Keiji. I smirked. Tch, that Keiji, he is something.

Y/N's POV

I woke up fast, and I was looking around if they are ok! But I saw Tsu sleeping on my lap. I looked up, I was at the hospital. I sighed. I wonder if everyone is ok. Then Tsu woke up, looked me. She started crying, and she hugged me tight.

"Hey Tsu-chan." I hugged her back. She kissed me.

Tsu: "You worried me so much! I thought I was loosing you! I thought you..."

"Hey, I am ok now. I won't die just from a punch. They need more than that. I am okay now, see?"

Tsu: "Y/N, do you remember anything after passing out from a punch?"

"Yeah... I woke up when I heard you scream. But then I didn't have control. It was like, my body moved on its own, protecting you all. When I saw Aizawa sensei with blood, I felt rage. That's where I don't remember what I did. What did I do after that?"

Tsu: "You beat that Nomu, ran toward the 'leader' and you cut his hands. You paralyzed Kurogiri, and you were almost killing the leader. But Genji knocked you out. Because if you killed him, you would be in prison!" She cried and laid her head on my chest.

Tsu: "I don't want you gone..."

"I won't be gone. Also, why do I feel weird? I felt like I don't have... legs?" She looked away. I removed the blanket. There were robotic legs. What?! And my chest! Half of my chest was in robotic thingy! I felt light-headed, and passed out. After some hours, I woke up, with my classmates around.

Everyone: "Keiji!!" I looked at them, worried.

"H-hey guys... Sorry for not protecting you good... Hehe, I am being an idiot, aren't I?" I felt my legs moving, I removed the blanket and saw with robotic pieces.

Bakugo: "What the hell are you saying you idiot ninja! You saved us! You led us to victory! So shut the fuck up, and heal! We will have a fight after that."

"Haha, all right Bakugo. And you all, you can call me Y/N." I smiled. They all thumb up.

"Also how is Aizawa sensei? Is he ok?"

Midoriya: "He is ok. You saved him. Also, Y/N, those parts you have now, those are from Genji, the ninja hero. Since you lost control, you started burning your body when you were attacking with the dragon."

"Oh. Wait, dragon? What dragon?"

Kirishima: "A red dragon, around your sword. It was like sucking their souls!" I shivered. How did I do that? I will ask Genji.

"Thanks for telling me. Now let me try stand up." I placed my legs on the ground, and stood up gently. I felt lighter.

"Woah. Weird feelings now. I am feeling lighter, and I could run even faster. I can jump higher-" I felt a hard chop on top of my head.

Genji: "Stop talking too much you idiot. Lay on bed!" I shivered, and laid on bed. They started to giggle, while me feeling a pain on top of my head.

"That hurt. Hey sensei, what was the dragon I did?" He looked at me, then at the others. The others understood, and walked outside. I was waiting for his answer.

Genji: "You have the dragon of the water. You know that I control a dragon too, the green one? Is called the dragon of the north wind. My brother has two dragons, the dragon of the south wind." I was shocked. He showed my sword, and when I grabbed it, my sword became blue.

"How can I summon the dragon?" He chopped my head again.

Genji: "You lost control of the dragon of rage, and it costed some part of your body! First you will meditate with me. If you succeed, the dragon will summon on its own." I rubbed my head. His hand is with metal, and it hurts like hell.

Genji: "Good thing that I didn't add metal to your head. I would feel bored if you couldn't feel pain."

"That's mean!" Genji looked at me, and started laughing. Then he got out of the window. The nurse told me that I can get out today. I wore my clothes. Then I made little jumps to get ready. When I got outside, I started running really fast around the city.

"HELL YES!!!" Then I jumped to building, and reached rooftop easily.

"YES!! This is the best!!" I felt happy. Then I ran to the place where sensei told me to come. I saw him.

"Hey sensei, I am here. What should I do?"