23 {END}

Y/N's POV

Some years passed, and me and Tsu married. It was an amazing event for us, and we had invited all our teachers, and pro heroes. Even our classmates of course. We had so much fun, and we were happy. After some months. When I was coming home, she had to say something important to me. I sat down to listen to her, and her surprise was that she was pregnant. I cried of joy, Tsu and Eri hugged me. About Eri? She is a grown up teenage going in high school, to UA. She is doing very well, and she is living with us, as our daughter. After some weeks, we checked about the kids, and it was a lovely princess. A girl. So Eri is going to have a sister. She was really happy. I was too. When it was time to gave birth for her, she was already in hospital. I wanted to make sure that she will be ok. I was holding her hands to support her, when she started screaming. Then she stopped. I heard a crying baby. Our girl has born. She was really cute. Year has passed, and she was grown up with her sister, Eri. She manifested her quirk. Actually, she had two quirks. Water Manipulation, with Frog. It was very rare, but very useful. If she can control water, she can swim like crazy. Oh, I forgot. Her name? Xena Keiji.

Xena: "Papa, papa! Can you learn me to control my quirk? I want to be strong like you and mama!" She was 7 years old, and she wanted to train really badly, since she saw me a good deal of time training. She is like me, just training and study. She is really smart for an elementary school. She was a genius for that school. It happened accidentally, giving her wrong books. I gave Eri's book when she doesn't need anymore, and she started reading all day and night. Then she came to us, and telling stuff that me and Tsu got shocked.

Xena: "Papa, I learned about equations, and many things in math!" She told me an equation, which I was shocked. I liked math, and the equation she did, was one for middle schooler. I sweatdropped.

"Sweetie, what book did you read?"

Xena: "Eri's books! There is so many numbers and letters, and it's all in my head!"

Tsu: "She is going to be a genius when she goes at high school."

"Yeah." I smiled and hugged Xena.

Xena: "Papa? Can you tell me how did you two meet each other? So I can fall asleep listening to your story."

"Why not, sweetie? Shall we go to the bed?" She nodded. I looked at Tsu, and she smiled. We walked to the bed, and she laid down.

Xena: "Tell me everything!"

"It would take days to tell sweetie. But sure, I will. It all started when..." I started to tell her the story, while Tsu was behind the door. She was crying silently, because of how we meet, and became lovers. It was an interesting one. She was not crying of sadness, but because of joy. After Xena fell asleep, I walked outside, and saw Tsu sleeping on the wall. I chuckled silently, and carried her to the bed.

Tsu: "Tell me the story of how we meet Y/N..." She was saying that sleepily. I nodded. I told her the story, and she fell asleep, smiling. I turned off all the lights, and laid near Tsu. I kissed her forehead, and fell asleep with her. I love her, I love Eri and Xena. I love my family. And all of you readers, thank you for listening to my story of how I fell in love with Tsuyu Asui, now know as Tsuyu Keiji, with two daughters, Eri Keiji, and Xena Keiji.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story is finally done! Did you all enjoyed this story, or not?

Now, now, who should I do next? Comment! One of the girls first.

If this book reaches 1k views, I will make Q&A about Tsuyu, Eri, Xena and Y/N.

Thank you for reading my first ever fan fiction. It means a lot to me. I am glad that you enjoyed. I will make more after we choose a girl! So until then, enjoy reading this book. Oh and, it will be until 10 August. I need 1 week break. After all, I wrote that every day! Haha. That's all I have to say. Thank you again, and see you in the next book!!