18

Y/N's POV

I was playing  with Eri in the park, and someone grabbed her, and started to run away.

Eri: "Y-Y/N!!"

"Eri!!" I ran really fast and kick their back, and caught Eri, preventing her from falling.

"Who are you?!" I pointed at their neck.

???: "I need that kid. She is a curse, I need to kill her." I removed the hood, and it was a woman.

Eri: "M-mommy?"

???: "Don't call me mommy you monster!! I will kill you!!"

"Eri, close your eyes, and don't open it till I tell you." She nodded, and closed her eyes. I cut her hands, and her legs.

"I might be a hero, but I am a monster if you hurt a kid, or someone beloved to me." She yelled of pain. I grabbed from her hair, and lifted her up.

"Look at me if you think I am not serious. You do that again, that's the face you will see for the last time." I kicked her stomach, and pushed her. I lifted Eri up, and walked away. Good thing there was no people around.

"You can open your eyes snowflake." She opened her eyes, and she was holding back to cry. I hugged her, and she started crying.

Eri: "Am I a curse...?"

"Curse? I prefer to say you are the best person Eri. I don't understand why they call you a curse, when you are an angel. Now snowflake, don't listen to bad people, they talk bad just to make someone feels sad. I am here for you, so your father is too. My friends are there for you. Don't worry, as long you have me by your side, nothing bad will happen to you." She cried, and her horn started glowing. I felt like I was being pulled in.

"Eri, look at me." She looked at me.

"Now, imagine that you have a big strong quirk. And you need to control it. You are a strong girl. So think as you are calming yourself." She nodded, and closed her eyes. She breathes in and out, and her horn stopped glowing. I felt younger for some minutes.

"Eri, you have a cool quirk, you know that?"

Eri: "W-what quirk?"

"I think it's rewind. You can rewind someone living life. Like, if someone was hurt, with your quirk, you would rewind him or her, till she was not hurt."

Eri: "B-but I don't know how to control it."

"You did some seconds ago. You stopped your horn glowing. You just need to think that your quirk is strong, and you need to calm yourself. You will train with me, if you want."

Eri: "I want to be a hero like you! So will train!"

"I am glad Eri. From now on, you are my pupil. Also, I will make some surprises for you. How about, I will sing? In the festival?"

Eri: "You will sing? That's cool!"

"Hehe. Now let's go back, shall we? The girls want to play with you, and you want to play?"

Eri: "Yes! Also, I have a toy who looks like you!" I was confused.

"Really? Show me when we arrive there." She nodded. We walked to the dorms, and the first thing that happened, was Tsu jumping on my arms to hug me.

"Aw, you missed me princess?"

Tsu: "Yes prince. Kero. How's Eri by the way?"

"She is very good. But something happened. Her mom came from nowhere, and tried to kill her. I stopped her, and when she started crying, her quirk got activated. Rewind quirk. You must know what does that mean." She nodded, worried about her.

Eri: "Mama and papa!"

Tsu and Y/N: "Huh?!"

Todoroki: "Is that your secret child Y/N?"

"Todoroki no! We haven't done anything!"

Eri: "Papa, look the toy I told you before!" She showed me, a toy who looked like me.

"Am I famous now?" Tsu started giggling.

Tsu: "You are. In some shops there are some dolls and toys like you. Since you defeated All For One."

"Right... Now I know that." 

Eri: "Papa, can I go play with the girls?"

"Sure Eri, you can go without asking me if you want to. Have fun snowflake."

All girls: "Aww Y/N is going to be a good father! Tsu, you are lucky!" I and her blushed really hard, thinking of the future when we have our family.

"O-ok girls, go play with Eri! Stop thinking that."

Mina: "Sure Y/N." Sigh, they will keep teasing me and Tsu. I walked outside, sitting on a stair. All Might was coming.

All Might: "Hey young Y/N. What are you doing outside?"

"Taking fresh air. A lot of things has happened, huh?"

All Might: "Yeah. Why did you want to fight All For One alone?"

"Well, because he made my brother a villain. And if you would use the last attack on him, you wouldn't have your quirk anymore, is that right?"

All Might: "Yeah, I told you." I nodded.

"But, I found a way to bring you in prime yourself. You have half organ removed, right?" He nodded.

"You see, the girl, Eri, has a very rare quirk, Rewind. You know what that means."

All Might: "It rewinds someone's life?"

"For some minutes, hours, and years. So you will be ok when she will fully master it."

All Might: "You are unique, young Y/N. The way you think, the way you found my secret. Is not a way that villains get this information. You are smart enough, and a good leader. And you will be a good father in the future, too."

"That's a lot of coming from you, Toshinori. Thank you."

All Might: "No problem. Now why don't we get inside? I bought some rice here." He lifted the bag. I chuckled, the way he smiled and the way he showed that to me.

"Sure, come in." It was a good day, with some bad events too. It doesn't mean that it wasn't a good day. I felt good, it's been a long time since I last feel that.