6

Y/N's POV

"Who the hell are you?"

???: "Nice, you can hear footsteps when I am far by 20 meters. I was just testing you, kid." Wait, that voice. That coldness, that serious voice.

"Genji? No way that's you." I looked at my back, it him! The hero I've liked it for so long! Many questions were in my mind, why he was there, why he was walking to me?

Genji: "Having a hard time?" I nodded and looked down.

"I think people will see you, and you will be busy handling them." He chuckled.

Genji: "No one can see me unless I let them. And you are invisible to them too. So don't worry about that kiddo." I was amazed. 

"Why did you come here?"

Genji: "I will train you."

. . .

H u h?

"Huh? Eh?"

Genji: "Did cat got your tongue? I said I will train you kiddo."

"Why? You don't know me. And-"

Genji: "You are noisy. And you think too much. I thought you wanted to be stronger than you are?" I remember when I said that to Aizawa sensei: "I am strong, but I don't like being that strong." I wanted to be stronger, in order to protect everyone.

"How-"

Genji: "I have my ways kiddo. So do you accept it?"

"Yes sir." I forgot he had the mask on, I wonder what his face looked like.

Genji: "You want to see my face huh?" I nodded, of course I was shocked, he read my mind.

Genji: "Only in some conditions. Don't talk too much in training. Don't think too much in training. If you think, I will chop on top of your head. If you talk, I will kick you." Woah so hard.

"Yes sir."

Genji: "All right then." He started to remove the mask. He hesitated first, but he only shows the eyes. I was shocked.

His eyes were gray

His eyes were gray. And the costume was together with his body. So his face is with metal.

"Wow. That's cool!" He smiled. How could I noticed it? His eyes were telling that. A relieving feeling, with happiness. He put the mask back on his face.

Genji: "Follow me, we're going to start training right now. And I have your costume too." How? I thought the school kept the costumes. I followed him, we were going deep in the forest. Of course, that's where ninjas are the best. Hiding, running, etc.

Genji: "Go wear your costume, and come to me." I walked somewhere to change into my costume. After that, I walked to him. He just vanished.

"I guess the training has started." I spread the water on the ground, and I started running. I was spreading the water while I was searching for him.

Genji: "Nice plan kiddo, but that won't work on a ghost." He threw some shurikens and I barely dodged. How to catch him? What to-

Chop on my head. It hurts.

"Ouch! It hurts!"

Genji: "I said don't think kiddo. If you thinking while you battling alone, you will never win. You can only think if there are people are, how to keep them safe. If you have your friends fighting with villains alongside with you, you can think, and give them orders what to do! You need to show how strong, fast, and smart you are!"

That's... True!

Genji: "Why you shouldn't think while you battling alone with villains, is because, if your mind is nothing, a white dimension, your body will move on its own. Your body can handle fighting, like 10, 100, even more. Only if your mind is nothing to think."

"It's really hard, isn't it?"

Genji: "No! It's simple! While you sleep, why you think you woke up so fast? Why did the time pass away so fast? Because you didn't think anything while sleeping. Why did the time pass away so fast while you having fun? Because your mind is happiness, you are not thinking anything, you're just having fun!"

"That's how is it hm? Thank you sensei!"

Genji: "Get home now, it's late. And come tomorrow after class, here."

"Yes sensei!" I removed my costume, and wore my clothes I had. I ran to the home, exercising for a bit. When I arrived, I saw Tsu worried on the window on her house. I ran to the window, giving her a red flower.

"Hey Tsu-chan." I smiled to her. She looked at me shocked, worried, but then, relieved. She smiled and kissed me, while I was upside down.

Tsu: "I saw a dream that the villains will come to attack us... Y/N-Kun, I am worried. What if it happens?"

"We will beat them. That's why we are becoming heroes! Don't worry cutie, I am here for you." I giggled when she got red, because I said cutie. 

Tsu: "Thank you Y/N, I love you. Kero."

"I love you too Tsu. Now and forever, from the moon and back."

Time skip: Tsu blushing while thinking about Y/N.

Aizawa: "Class, today we will go at USJ. So wear your costumes and follow me." A little earlier, we choose the class representative, which it was Iida and Momo, since Midoriya left the post for him. We got inside the bus. After a while, they started talking who has more flashy quirk.

Kirishima: "I think Todoroki, Bakugo, Midoriya, and Keiji are the best flashy quirks."

"Why me? I only control water."

Kirishima: "You are fast, you can create things with your water, you can do many things which you didn't tell us. Who knows what you're going to show us next time." I nodded, understanding why my quirk is flashy. Tsu asked Midoriya about his quirk looking alike with All Might. I didn't care, because a quirk is a quirk. Even if you earn that quirk, it doesn't matter. It's their quirk. We arrived at the USJ, meeting the pro hero, Space Hero: 13. He was talking about how quirk are good and bad. At that moment, I felt something bothering me. Then a purple portal showed up. It was the villains.

Kirishima: "Oh look, they added fake villains too!"

"They are real villains, get back everyone! Aizawa sensei."

Aizawa: "Everyone has permission to attack them, only if they get close to you! I am going to fight them."

Midoriya: "Sensei, there are so many, how-"

Aizawa: "You can't be a hero with one trick." 

And so, the first fight versus the villains, has started. What might Keiji Y/N will do in next episode? Guess it!