20

Y/N's POV

Some days passed, and I was training Midoriya, so he would be stronger, and control his quirk at 100%. Is a high number for him, but he doesn't give up. Well, what training I am doing to him? 100 push-ups, running for 6 km, and trying to climb a big tree with his hands and legs, no equipments. Hardcore? Yes. It was a hell for him.

"Midoriya, you can rest. You did really great. You didn't activate your quirk while training or anything, did you?"

Midoriya: "No I didn't. I missed using Full Cowl."

"Then use it now. At 50%."

Midoriya: "Huh?! 50%?! That's too much!"

"Use it, you won't feel any pain." He hesitated, but did it. It was a new appearance. His hair got up, and the green lighting were more than before.

Midoriya: "I-I don't feel any pain! Is like, I can do more than 50%!"

"That's true, you can do more than that. 80%." He got shocked. He did it. Full Cowl 80%.

"Now fight me."

Midoriya: "What if I hurt you badly?"

"Trust me, I will hardly feel any pain. If you can keep with my speed, then you will hardly hurt me. If not, you can't. Suijin Yoroi!" I transformed the water into the armor. Midoriya got ready too.

"If you hit me once, I will draw my blade." I moved around him really fast and kicked on his back.

"No time to waste. Villains don't think, they attack." He tried to kick me when I ran on his back, but not successful. I moved around to see what he will do. Then he started running towards me. I thought he wanted to kick me, but he kicked the trees to prevent me jumping around.

"That won't work Deku. Try more." He suddenly flashed on my back, and I was unprepared. He almost kicked me on the face, but I hardly dodge it. I got back.

"All right that's enough. You almost got me. Good work Deku. If you keep training like this without using a quirk, you will go at 100% fast."

Midoriya: "Thank you so much Y/N!" He walked back at the dorms, when All Might came to me.

All Might: "You sure gave this boy a hell of a training, and he reached 80% in 2 months."

"You were watching him?"

All Might: "Yeah, good work on training young Midoriya, Y/N."

"Is nothing, I just wanted to train him, that's all. So he can save everyone."

All Might: "I will go now. Thank you again Y/N."

"Bye All Might." I looked around, and it was a mess. I made 50 clones. Yes now I could do that much now. They finished it in 10 minutes. I walked inside, and laid down on the sofa. Everyone were at the common room. Midoriya was talking with Bakugo how much he trained and how much stronger he is. Now he will be jealous, and come to me. But no. He smiled, cheered for his best friend. Ok that's new. At that moment, I saw Camie with Bakugo. Wait hold on. Is Camie making the illusion to Midoriya? Then the illusion Bakugo disappears. The real one was holding laughing, while Midoriya was dumbfounded. Well that's sad. But funny.

"Everyone! Come in the common room!" Everyone walked to the common room.

"Now, I have a question for all of you. What will you do after we graduate?"

Midoriya: "I will be a pro hero, to save everyone! I will make an agency with my friends, Iida and Ochako."

Bakugo: "I will be a pro hero too, and me, Camie, Tsu and Y/N, will create an agency too."

"Yup."

Shoto: "I will help everyone in need. I will get dad's credit card, and give the money to poor people. I will open a hero agency, to help people in need."

Everyone: "What?!" Everyone laughed when he talked about his dad's credit bank. Shoto hates his father, and want to spend his money. Well, that's. Funny. But cruel too.

"All right. What name will you put for your agency?"

Midoriya: "Hmm, I think Lighting Gravity is good."

"Choose another name for that."

Ochako: "How about Dekiru 1-A?"

"You can do it, and the class? Not bad actually."

Bakugo: "Our agency will be named as: Water Explosion."

"Yeah. Simple, understanding. I do water, Tsu can swim in water. Katsuki can do Explosion, Camie can do illusions that can blow your mind. So yeah."

Jiro: "Um, Y/N, can you help me train? Because I don't know what I can do with my quirk, except giving some sound wave."

Momo: "I need to make more creations, but needs more food, so can you help me too?"

"Ok so, who needs help, just come tomorrow at 7 am, in the training gym. You will have a favor to do for me. When I need it."

Everyone who wanted to train: "Deal." There was Bakugo, Camie and Tsu too. Ok.

Time skip: Walking to the training gym, and training the others

"Bakugo, don't train with a quirk. Do many push-ups and running. Your arms need more muscles, so explosion will be harder and stronger. Tsu, do as many jumps you can. Try to go higher, and train your tongue too, so you can make it more far to catch. Momo, try to focus on the thing you will see, without touching. Don't think about food or anything. Just think what possibility does this thing have. Make your mind clearer. Camie, try to make illusion more realistic, like they got killed, or some tragedy. So you will confuse the villains, thinking they won. And train yourself with stealth." I talked to others, and everyone nodded. I will see them after 3 months of training how much they improved. I was recording how they were doing it now. After 3 months, I will tell them how much they improved. Hardcore training, but worth it.