10

First Round

Izuku Midoriya vs Hitoshi Shinso {Winner: Izuku Midoriya}

Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero {Winner: Shoto Todoroki}

Denki Kaminari vs Ibara Shiozaki {Winner: Ibara Shiozaki}

Tenya Iida vs Keiji Y/N

Y/N's POV

I got in the stadium, ready to fight Iida. We get ready, and I asked Midnight if I can use the sword. She nodded. Ok good. I get in the position, and when Midnight said fight, we started to fight. I started punching him on the stomach, and he wasn't feeling good.

"Come on Iida, is that all you got?" He got pissed. I smirked, getting closer to the end of the arena. When he started running, I started to 'panic', because he was coming really fast. When he came to me, I pushed him outside.

Midnight: "Tenya Iida is out. The winner is Keiji Y/N!" I walked to him, and helped him get up.

"You did good."

Iida: "You are going easy on us, aren't you?"

"Who knows?" I walked out.

Yuga Aoyama vs Mina Ashido {Winner: Mina Ashido}

Fumikage Tokoyami vs Momo Yayorozu {Winner: Fumikage Tokoyami}

Eijiro Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu {Draw: Arm Wrestling Match}

Katsuki Bakugo vs Ochako Uraraka {Winner: Katsuki Bakugo}

Eijiro Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu {Winner: Eijiro Kirishima}

Quarter Final Round

Izuku Midoriya vs Shoto Todoroki {Winner: Shoto Todoroki}

Keiji Y/N vs Ibara Shiozaki

Her quirk is Vines, huh? Well I can cut the vines then. It's going to be easy. I walked to the stadium, looking at her. She was getting ready, when I just sat down on the ground. I closed my eyes, focusing on the sound.

Present Mic: "He is going to sleep, or fight? Let's find out!!"

Midnight: "And fight!" She ran to me and shot her vines on me. I didn't move, yet. When she came close enough, I opened my eyes, cut her vines, and kick her really hard. She was in the edge. I started running really fast, and before she attacks, I got closer to her, whispering: "Get out by yourself, if you don't want to feel more pain."

"