Love is War

It's been a week since King left the hospital, and he's just like old times: cute, annoying, sweet, aggressive... let's just say he has mood swings. Keaton and all of Andrew's friends haven't contacted us since the meet up, King is pretty surprised my friends didn't kill anyone with all the shooting, and surprised they didn't get shot. He hasn't talked about Jay since he was in the hospital, but he's been somewhat distant as well. I've been in contact with my friends more, especially with Jay. Jay and I agreed on being friends like old times, but even just as friends we still have that love connection.

Rachel finally contacted us, well, contacted Nash. She emailed him this:
Hey love. I'm sorry I left you, and I'm sorry I haven't contacted you in awhile. You must have a lot of questions and I promise I'll answer all of them, but not where I am. It wasn't right for me to leave you guys like that, but I couldn't take it anymore. You can email me whenever you want, but don't try to find me, I'll be back to you real soon. Please tell Miry I'm sorry; I know she must hate me... I love you Nash.

Nash sent her so many questions, but she hasn't answered them yet. He was happy knowing she was okay though.

"Miry?"

I close my notebook quickly and smile up at King, "Hey."

"What are you doing?" he says kissing my forehead, and grabbing clothes and a towel

"Just writing" I whisper, "Where are you going?"

"Where are we going?" he smiles, "We're going to a party."

"Gee, thanks, but no thanks." I say putting on my glasses and opening up my notebook

"What do you mean? Why don't you want to go?"

"I'm not in the party mood King."

"It's not any party babe" he chuckles, "It's from work." I look up surprised and he smiles, "I know, I know."

"Wait, you're serious? Like, there won't be any smoking nor drunks?"

"Hey don't be mean to my kind now" he chuckles, "Yeah it'll be that boring type of party."

"And you're going to wear that?" I ask looking at his jeans and a black button down shirt.

"Yeah? Why?"

"You're going to wear a suit" I say getting up and going to his closet, "Come on you have this expensive suit and you haven't used it at all."

"But Miry." he whines

"I'll wear that white dress you love."

"Fuck... fine, you're showering with me."

"We'll be late"

"That's fine by me." he smirks

**

"Where are you guys going?" Neal laughs, "What the fuck are you wearing King?"

"Shut the fuck up." King mumbles, "Fuck it, I'm not going anymore."

"King!" I whine holding on to his arm, "Forget him. Please, do it for me."

"I look like a penguin."

"You're one sexy penguin, lets go."

"Have fun" Trevor smiles

"He knows?"

"He's my little brother, he knows everything"

I nod and we walk out to the car when I get a call,"Hello?"

"Is this Miry?"

"Could be, who wants to know?"

"This isn't over you bitch."