His

"Are you alright?" I whisper playing with King's hair, "I'm sorry. I just-"

"You had to." he sighs, "Is he really going to my house?"

"We have to thank them King. If it weren't for them I'd be dead."

"I don't like him. He's going to take you away from me."

"No he won't." I whisper, "I'm not going to push you away like that."

"I don't want him near you."

"Well, I have to go. I'll see you after the operation."

"I love you" he whispers

"I love you more than ever." I walk out quickly and nod at the guys, "Hey you guys do know you don't have to do what I say, right?"

"And you do know you're dating our boss, right?" Junior laughs, "We should get some ice for that punch"

"Please, he can't break me down, this is like a little scratch."

"You're scarier than King" Neal laughs, "But, I don't know, you also seem fragile."

"Lets not talk about how soft I am, alright? Look, I need you guys to be nice to my family."

"Yeah.. if that Jayson kid starts something I'll punch him right in the face." Neal says rolling his eyes, "I don't care if you get in it; if he starts shit I will make him suffer."

"And I'll make you suffer" I say patting his chest, "Watch yourself mister tuff guy."

**

"Hey" I mumble kissing Jay's cheek

"Have you gotten ice for that Miry?"

"Yeah, yeah. Come in." I say and greet the rest of them, "Guys! Come say hi!"

"Oh how sad, the rookies have you as a boss" Blake laughs, "How are they treating you baby girl?"

"Don't touch her" Junior snaps

"What I'm not allowed to kiss her neither?" Blake says making kissy noises at me, "These are some tuff guys I see."

"They are so annoying" I sigh, "They are worse than you and Jake combined."

"Aw I miss you too" he laughs hugging me and Junior looks at Blake annoyed

"Okay guys, I just wanted to say thank you so much for your help, and I'm sorry I haven't contacted all of you in a while."

"You don't have to say sorry for King's actions." Blake says annoyed

"Say one more smart comment and you're out" Neal says taking out a gun and pointing it at Blake

"Woah, woah. Neal lower that shit, and don't take what's not yours." I growl taking back my gun, "Apologize."

"Yeah, no."

"We're going home." I say getting up and taking my phone

"You can't leave" Neal snaps, "Not without King's permission."

"Well then I'm excused." I get a hold of Blake and Nash, Cody, and Jay follow, "Nash I'd like to thank you most of all. I know coming back is hard for you."

"It's alright" he says hugging me, "I'd never leave you fighting your own battles."

"Thank you." I smile sadly, "Trevor I'll see you at the hospital sorry, but I can't be with these guys."

"It's fine, see you later" he says kissing my cheek, "Be careful."

**

"Miry!!" Gavin yells as he attacks me causing me to fall on Jay, "Aw dammit! Sorry!"

"Thanks Gavin" I mutter and get off of Jay quickly, "You okay doofus?"

"I'm great" he smiles, "Can we talk?"

I nod, "I'll meet you guys later, alright?"

"Don't sweat it" Cody smiles, "See you later."

Jay and I sit outside on the steps, "What do you want to talk about?"

"I'm sorry." he sighs, "For everything, let me explain. I'm sorry for rushing our relationship. I'm sorry for never confronting you when you were with King, yes I knew." he mumbles knowing I was going to ask, "I thought it would end, but it didn't, it never did. I'm sorry for leaving you there. I'm sorry for not coming back on time. I'm sorry for dating her. I'm sorry for leaving when King asked you out; I would've preferred talking about this then."

"Is that all?" I ask holding in my tears

"I'm sorry for never loving you enough."

That's it. That's all he had to say to rip my heart into a million pieces, and killing the last part that was still fighting in me. I started sobbing and he hugged me, but I pushed him away. I couldn't take it anymore; I didn't want to hurt him. I couldn't hurt him more than I already have.

"I don't want to." I whisper, "But I can't anymore. I love you."

"I love-"

"No. You showed all your love for me, you put your everything in it, and I ruined everything. I swear to you, I swear on Patrick's grave, I love you. I loved you, I love you, and I will always love you. No matter what happens with King, or what happens with us, I want you to know that I do love you, I did love you. I wanted a future with you, oh why am I lying? I want a future with you, but I also love King. I know this is like Marcus and you all over again, but it's different. The difference is I didn't know if I loved Marcus, but what I do know now is that I love King. I love him and you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I made you suffer for so long. I promise you in another life I will treat you better than ever. I will love you."

"Hey, I love you too" he chuckles wiping away my tears, "I'm glad that made you smile." he says taking my hand, "I know you don't want to hear this, but I'll wait for you."

"Jay-"

"No, hush up Miry" he chuckles, "I want to be the guy you marry and the guy you have a kid with. I will wait for you. I will wait because I love you."

"Promise me you won't marry anyone else." I whisper

"I promise you. I swear on Patrick's grave."

"I swear on his grave we'll be together again."

"Really?"

"Really." I smile softly kissing his cheek, "I want to give King a try. Yeah he can be a handful, and an asshole, and insane.." I sigh, "He's a lot of things, but he's also caring, loving, and sweet.. when he wants to be." I laugh, "He loves me, and I swear to you he won't hurt me."

"He better not hurt you" he smiles, "I mean you are my future wife after all."

"I feel bad for him. His girlfriend shot him, and she's here talking to her ex telling him she loves him, and I don't want to hurt him neither."

"It's okay" he whispers, "I talked to him."

"You-" I think for a second, "I don't like him. He's going to take you away from me."

"I know, I'm sorry. I know he loves you, and he doesn't want to lose you; not yet at least."

"Family is forever" I say kissing him softly, "You will always be my family, and we will have a family, but right now I'm his."

"Thank you" he whispers, "Family is forever."

"Forever."

A/N : I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Years! Have a great year, and hopefully it's filled with a lot of blessings and wonderful events. I'd like to thank my friends for helping me out with this story and encouraging me to continue. Also, thanks to ChrisMinchala for making me so proud of myself with this story, hopefully this chapter doesn't cause you suffering!! 😂 Also sorry it's really short 😳
- mxries