Gavin's Angel

It's been a month since Jayson and I've broken up, so that means I'm back at college; with Hals up my ass checking if I was doing okay. Blake comes over twice a week, and those two days he always brings me something, like candy or a book or whatever to make me smile. I haven't talked to many of my friends on a day-to-day basis besides Blake, Marcus, Hals, and sometimes Dom. I especially have not talked to Rachel- Nash was devastated when I somehow (with all the crying) told him.

Cody, for two weeks straight, would text me or call me saying he's sorry for breaking us (Jay and I) apart. At some point he would cry because he knows I'm suffering without Rachel and now Jay, but I would reassure him that I was okay and that it'll be okay.

Dominic and Marcus are careful to not mention Jay to me. Marcus still doesn't have a good feeling about Dominic nor his friends, but he hasn't yet found out what's wrong with them.

Me? I'm fine. I've been sick lately though- I stopped eating. I just eat the candy Blake gives me and breakfast with the girls, and that's only when all of us have almost the same schedule. Sometimes when I know Hals, Dom, or Blake will find out I stopped eating; I eat a salad and sometimes maybe even say yes to eating lunch with them. The thing is I look dead; hell I am dead.

Marcus hasn't said a word about neither why he broke up with Crystal nor about our little makeout session. All he talks about is how annoying school is- and I agree. We also argue about stupid stuff- like sports, especially soccer, and about tv shows. But stupid and pointless stuff like that is what we argue about. Since the day Jayson and I broke up, Marcus and I have gotten closer. Marcus and I have talked more than usual, we facetime and or skype a lot too, and we've had those deep conversations almost everyday at midnight just like when we were dating.

Just as I continued thinking about everything and anything there's a knock at my door, "Come in Hals!" I yell closing the book I was supposed to be reading.

"Morning Miry."

"Jayson?"

**

"What did you expect me to do, Miriangely? Run up to you, hug you, and kiss you like nothing fucking happened! And then you also come home with Marcus?" Jay yells. He's been pacing and yelling around my room for half an hour.

"I told you I was going to be picking someone up. I just needed a break." I whisper

"A break from what?! Me? Well you got it- you got a whole month away from me, is that what you wanted?"

"You're an ass-" My phone rings and I answer, "Hey"

"Wow, and you also ignore me." Jay says stopping at my desk to look at my pictures.

"Shut up." I mumble, "Hey Gavin what's up?"

"Gavin?"

"Shut up Timothy!"

"Hey, sorry I didn't know you were busy I'll-"

"No ignore it, ignore him. What's wrong?"

"I'm back at therapy." he whispers

"What? What happened Gavin?" I say getting up, taking out my suitcase

"I-I got depressed, and I started cutting and kept forgetting to take my pills.."

"Where was Marcus in all this?"

"He didn't know Angel, I promise you that."

"Charles- does Charles know?"

"No... Angel I can't tell him."

"Gavin-" I lower my phone and press it against my chest and whisper to Jay, "Call Charles. Tell him to pack his stuff and come to my house."