Spring Break

"So what happened after you explained it to him? Was he more relaxed? Because knowing him.... I wish I saw his face" Blake says as we're waiting on line to get our food.

"It was pretty funny" I laugh a bit, "But yeah after we explained why I said we were talking about having kids he relaxed, but knowing him he's probably still freaking out."

"That kid needs to lighten up" Jay says.

"That kid, as you say, is one of our friends so shut up" I roll my eyes slapping his shoulder lightly.

"You got to lighten up too" He laughs kissing my cheek and grabs our food.

"You know what we should do next week for spring break?" I say eating a fry.

"What? Go home?" Haley states the obvious.

"Oh no Hals, I was actually planning on staying here the way Zoey and her friends did in Zoey 101."

"Bitch."

I smirk, "Nah Hals, you should come over to New York with us!"

Her eyes widen and she places her burger slowly down on her tray. Jay and Blake give me weird looks too.

"What? Is McDonalds that bad?"

Haley smirks and giggles a bit, "Miry I can't just go to New York. Where will I stay? And I don't even know if my parents would..."

"Hals, oh Hals, you're staying at my house and I asked your parents already they're cool with it, and anyways you're your own person now."

Blake starts choking on his soda and spits some out, "Wait you what? She's staying where? And you asked who?"

"What? Was that bad?" I look around the table for an answer.

"Um.." Haley starts, looking at Blake slightly then quickly looking at me, "Yeah.... it kinda is..."

"Why?"

"Miry, babe, you can't just plan stuff out like-"

"No! It's not that it's just-"

"No way...." I say as my smile starts growing, "I should've seen this coming! Tell me you two are going out?!"

They look at each other which cause Haley to turn red and Blake gets up quickly, "I gotta piss" he announces and Jay gets up after him.

"Hals! Why didn't you tell me!"

"We're not dating Miry" she whispers, "It was just a one time thing."

"One time? What? Last night?!"

She looks away then closes her eyes, "We might of kissed a bit... that's all. And I can't go to New York after that. And I know that convincing my parents was hard for you and I'm thankful you tried so hard, but I just can't go."

"I'm so sorry Hals" I whisper, "Gosh, I just plan things without telling you guys because I thought it would be a great surprise and this happens. Dammit, sorry bud."

"Don't be! I'm sorry I ruined your surprise! If yesterday didn't happen I would've loved going to New York and you know that, but now just isn't the time."

"Yeah, I understand, but the deal is still up for a week just in case you change your mind, okay? This is a one in a life time type of deal we're talking about here" I smirk and hug her, "Don't worry about it Hals."

Just as I let go of her the boys come up to us and sit down, "So what happened?" Jay asks taking my hand

"Well Hals is-"