Here we go again

"Come here" he mutters and I do as he says, "Just be with me one more time."

"King, Jay will murder you if he finds out." I take a step back, "I don't feel comfortable with this."

"Please trust me. I'll make you feel good." he says kissing my neck

"K-King."

"Lets just give it a try." he says kissing me and I kiss him back. He places his hands on the bottom of my dress and takes it off, "You're body looks so much better than before."

"Kiss me." I mutter wrapping my arms around his neck as he carries me to the bed and kisses me. I fall on the bed and move higher up as he takes his pants off and crawls on top of me, "I need to go see Rick." I whisper

"Shh you'll make something up later. Just give me a few minutes." He kisses me from my neck down to my chest, and then stomach down to where my panties are.

"King- this can wait."

"Ugh Miry." he whines laying on top of me, "Promise to come back?"

"Maybe..."

"Miry." he whispers kissing me, "Please."

"Just- actually, King I can't do this."

"I know you're with Jay, but trust me."

"I'll come find you, but we can not do this. The farthest I can go with you is make out- I've hurt him enough, and I keep hurting him."

"If you want I can straight up tell him I kissed you on the lips, but you slapped me?"

I sigh and lightly push King off of me, "If you do that it'll be fine. And he'll eventually call me and ask if I'm alright."

"I'm sorry, I'm like fucking up your relationship aren't I?"

I shrug, "Yes, but I caved in. Lets just pretend it didn't happen."

He nods and gets up, he hands me my dress as he gets dressed himself.

"I'm sorry." I say when I'm done

"Me too" he kisses me slowly one last time, "I needed a distraction."

"I know you did, that's the only time you want to be with me."

"Why do you let me be with you?" he says looking at me worringly

"I'm use to being used, and letting the other person take control because-"

He pecks my lips quickly, "Don't say it. You're going to start crying and ruin your makeup, and you look very beautiful."

"Are you saying I look like hell without it?" I chuckle

"Lets go downstairs and get drunk." he says wrapping his arm around my waist, "I'll make sure you don't go off kissing random guys."

**

"Miry where were you? I thought you said you had to go to the bathroom?" Rick says hugging me

"I'm fine, I just called Jay, and then was talking to Brian and King for a bit."

Rick nods and sighs, "Don't worry me like that, we both know what happened last time you left us."

"I told you I don't deal with that anymore!" I whine

"Miry come play beer pong with Trevor and I!" King yells

"Who do I play with?"

"I'll do it?"

I turn around and see Steph with Brian next to her, "You freshies shouldn't even be here." I growl and bite my tongue to control myself, "If you guys plan on ruining your lives get the hell out of ROTC because I'm telling you this from person experience, you'll ruin yourself. This with ROTC doesn't mix, it never has mixed, and it never fucking will."