Meetup

"Have a smoke!"

"Rather not Austin" I laugh, "Invite me to a drink instead, yeah?"

"I got you on that" he says hugging me from behind, "Where's your boyfriend?"

"Around" I smirk kissing his cheek, "Why do they always have parties?"

"I don't know" he says handing me a bottle, "It's been their thing since junior year you know, since Neal is the oldest he knew people."

"Why is King in control then?"

"I don't know" he laughs, "So many questions, why don't you just ask him?"

"He would never answer those questions" I sigh, "Where are the guys anyways?"

"Downstairs, wanna go?"

"Loved to" I say walking down to the basement with Austin, "Hey babe" I say kissing King's cheek and all the guys smirk

"Brownie?" he ask handing me one

"Thanks" I smirk, "Why are all of you down here? Not enjoying the party I see"

"We're kinda talking business, honey." Neal says rolling his eyes

"You're just angry you haven't gotten laid in a while, I'll help you out if you want" I smirk getting up

"Miry."

"What? I'm going to find a desperate girl that would want to be with such an asshole, I'm telling all of you he's worse than King, trust me. Love you" I say kissing him quickly

"Lower your dress!" he yells as I walk out and I flip him off

"Shit" I mumble as I try and get off of the person I fell on, "Are you-"

"Hey" he mumbles, "You okay?"

Someone helps me up and I thank them and then help up the guy I fell on, "I'm fine, are you okay? I'll invite you to a drink if that makes up for it"

"I think it would" he laughs, "I'm fine, I'm sorry I didn't get your name"

"Miry" I smile taking out a bottle of vodka, "You are?"

"Brad, I'm a close friend of King"

"King has friends?" I laugh handing him a shot glass, "That's something you almost never here"

"You know King personally?"

"I think I should know him pretty well him being my boyfriend and everything" I chuckle

"You're the one who tied King Tomkin down?" he smirks, "You must be real good."

"I think I am" I say passing by him and he grabs me, "He doesn't share" I say placing my hands on top of his

"He doesn't have to know"

I turn around wrapping my arms around his neck, "You seem pretty confident about this" I whisper in his ear. As he moves his hand lower down my back I knee him and push him off, "That's for putting your hands on me" I kick him in the stomach, "And that's for thinking I'm a toy"

"Miry?"

I turn around and see Gavin, "What the hell are you doing here?" I say pushing him away, "Go home Gavin you shouldn't be here."

"What happened to you?"

"I'm the same old self. Come on Gavin this is not where you should be."

"Jay brought me to see you"

"Jay? Oh god he can't be here neither, come on lets find him." I take my heels off quickly and throw them to the corner of the room when I spot King.