A Bit of Truth

A/N : I'm going try to make this chapter detailed and with minimal conversations to make up for the last one. Hope you enjoy ❤️
- mxries

I've been out all day with King. This is our second day in Delaware, and it's beyond gorgeous. We went shopping to a local mall, then out to eat at a beautiful restaurant, and now we're going to the park. Out of all this I'm glad he hasn't had one call about his job nor from the guys. Just as I finish thinking about that King gets a call. Spoke too soon.

"Hey Trev" he mumbles, "Yeah don't worry about him. Yeah our next party is when I'm back home. Yeah, alright bye. Trevor says hi"

"Hi" I mumble looking out the window

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" I snap and he sighs heavily.

When we get to the park he hands me his hoodie seeing I'm cold. We walk around for a bit until we hear a couple arguing, and we stop.

"This is crazy Daniel! I can't believe you did this to me!" the girl yells crying

"Who cares if I did cheat on you? I'm the man in this relationship I can do whatever I fucking please!"

"Asshole" I mumble taking King's hand, but he doesn't move.

King lets go of my hand and runs over to the couple and jumps on the guy, punching him constantly.

"King!" I yell running over and pulling him off the guy, "King stop it!"

He raises his hand up to slap me when he slowly lowers it down, "I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was you" he mumbles hugging me

"What did you do?" I whisper

"What the hell do you want from me man?" the guy yells coughing up blood

"You slapped her." he mutters looking at the girl who wasn't saying a word, "You shouldn't of done that. You should never raise your hand to a woman."

Hypocrite, I think. I walk over to the girl and wrap my arms around her, "It's alright, it's alright you don't have to cry."

"Thank you so much" she whispers, "Thank you both."

"Come on" King says pushing us to the car, "We'll take you home with us, and you can stay there for tonight"

"Thank you so much." she whimpers

"What happened? What was that all about?" I ask once we're in the car

"He cheated on me" she whispers, "It's not the first time neither, but it was the first time I stood up to him."

"That was really brave on your part"

"No, it was really brave on your boyfriend's part. You don't know how thankful I am."

"It's nothing honestly. I've done some bad stuff I regret as well, and I've done some mistakes as well, but when he slapped you.." he sighs and takes my hand, "I'm sorry I almost did that to you. I lost my mind for a second."

"It's alright" I sigh. I wish I knew what happened to him for him to turn this way. He wasn't always the aggressive type, he wasn't always the bad boy. He didn't start getting into drugs until we reached highschool, and by then I wanted nothing to do with him unless it was to be his distraction. I guess you can say when I wasn't out with the protectors, or fighting anyone, or being with the guy I should have loved, I was being King's distraction. Long story short, I've cheated on Jay plenty of times with King, I'm not too different from that guy King just beat up.

"Have you ever done that?" the girl ask

"Done what?" King says

"Cheated."

I let go of his hand and lower the window a bit.

"No" he mutters

"Can you drive a bit faster I'm not feeling well." I snap holding onto the door handle tightly

"Do you want to go-"

"Just drive to the hotel King."

**

When we get to the hotel I jump out of the car and start throwing up the second I hit the floor.

"Miry" King whispers holding my hair

"Just take her upstairs. I'm fine."

He sighs and walks away with the girl as I stay there on the floor.

"Five years together and I cheated on him for a whole year" I whisper, "I don't deserve him, but I love him. No, loved. No. Love."

"Miry, are you okay?" King says helping me up

"When did you realize you wanted me?"

"Since the last time we were together." he whispers

"And you waited over four years to tell me this?"

"It wasn't easy." he sighs, "It's still not easy, do you know how hard it is being with you and having to do dirty work?"

"But we're in it together" I whisper, "I know I hate this job, and I do know I hate you too at times, but I agreed to be with you. I agreed to you and to myself to be with you through everything."

"Come on" he says walking me to the hotel, "I really want to kiss you, but you have to clean your mouth first."

"Oh, fuck you."

As it gets darker outside we were in the hotel talking to the girl, Xia, and watching movies to lighten up the mood. I move away from them a bit and take out my phone, the one Jay gave me. King fought with me for a while wanting to buy me a new phone, but this was the only thing that survived in the car crash, and it meant I still had something left from Jay.

I contemplate on wether or not to text Jay, but I end up doing so. "Jay, I shouldn't be texting you, but you shouldn't be looking for me when you're the one who broke up with me... I just wanted to let out everything, so you can move on and see how horrible I've been with you, and so you can be happy." I look over at King and smile slightly when he looks my way, "I cheated on you with King, and it wasn't that one time. I was his distraction for a long time until I started falling more and more in love with you. I'm not going to go into details because I don't want you to get hurt more than I have already done so. When we talked about marriage and kids, all of that was real, all of that I wished for, and still wish for, but I don't know if it's with you anymore. I don't know if I want to spend years with King, or if it was all a misunderstanding, but I do know I want a break from us. Jay, I love you. You might not believe me after I confessed I cheated on you, and all the other stuff, but I really do love you. I did love you. I love King as well, and that's why we can't be together. That, and I've already caused enough damage with us. If you want to wait for me, us, you can; I'd love for you to be the one I marry and have kids with after all these years, but if that's going to happen we need a break. I'm really sorry it had to come down to this, but I know you were thinking about it as well. See you soon, soon enough. Family is forever, never forget that. Love, Miry."

"Hey Miry get off that phone, and come play truth or dare with us!" Xia says laughing

"Truth or dare? Isn't that a bit childish?" I laugh moving closer to them

"Every time you pick truth you have to have a shot of vodka" King smirks

"My type of game" I smirk kissing him, "I love you."

"I love you more" he smiles kissing me again, "This never gets old."

A/ N : I hope that was a bit better than the last! I know the music really doesn't suit the mood, but it's one of my favorite songs. Thank you for reading (:
- mxries