Memory Lane

-2 months later-

"Hello, hello, hello?!" I yell walking into the house

"Who is it?!"

"Do you not know the voice of your girlfriend?!"

"Girl- what?" Confused, Justin runs to the entrance of the house, "Who are you? How did you get into my house?"

"You always leave the door unlocked... do you seriously not know who I am Justin?"

He shakes his head, "Should I?"

I back away slowly and bump into someone, "Who are you?"

"Ricky?"

"Miry?" he grins, "No way, this is not little Miry!"

"The one and only!" I smile

"Miry?!" Justin comes down the stairs, "What the hell did you do to my Miry?"

I laugh, "I can't believe you guys didn't remember me!" I hug them both, "I hate you guys!"

"Miry we haven't seen you in years how would we remember?! And look at you, you're all grown up, you cut your hair, you dyed your hair, and you got a lip piercing too?" Rick says laughing

"I felt like I needed to change it up, too much?"

Justin smirks, "You're looking pretty hot for my girlfriend that I didn't remember."

"Thanks!" I pose and then hug him, "Oh god it feels like I haven't been home in years!"

"Did you not come home for spring break? Well, if you did you would've came here wouldn't you? Here, come sit down." Rick says taking us downstairs.

"Well I did come home for spring break, but a lot happened that I ended up staying home most of the time. I would've came to visit if stuff didn't go wrong."

"What type of stuff?" Justin asks taking out a bottle of vodka, "Still drink?"

I nod, "Thanks. And well let's say two nights I spent at another guy's house with Marcus, and Jayson and I ended up breaking up."

"You're kidding!" Justin yells with a shocked face, "No, you're fucking with me. That sounds nothing like you."

"Nah you can hit up Jay it's true, but we made up we're back together again." I smile

"Where is your lover boy?" Rick asks

"Philly, the little bitch left me."

"Why didn't you go?" Justin asks handing me a shot glass

"I miss his family, but I felt like I needed to do my own little visits."

"Staying at your moms?"

"Nah, I'm staying at a friends. Can I have another?" I ask passing Justin my shot glass, "College has been so stressful, like at times we have so much time on our hands, and then other times I'm like thinking it's five in the afternoon and it's already two in the morning."

"That's why I took a break from college, and now I'm working and feeling a bit more free. Hey Miry you could stay here if you want. Mom went out on a business trip."

"Really? I'd love to, I've missed you two so much."

"I missed you too." Justin says wrapping his arm around my shoulders, "Oh I forgot, I might have invited my actual girlfriend."

"Yeah, girlfriend." Rick mutters

"Oh? What's that suppose to mean?" I smirk at Rick

"He has a new "girlfriend" every week." Rick rolls his eyes, "I wouldn't be shocked if he got a girl pregnant."