The Proposal

*"Miry! Jayson!! Get your ass up yall are going to be late to class!!"

Jay and I jump up to see Haley by the door. Jay grabs my phone and checks the time, "It's Saturday! I don't have class until one!"

"And I don't have class until three! Then work at five!"

Haley laughs and behind her comes Blake.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jay says laying back in bed taking my hand

"Well, I came over to apologize to Hals when she tells me you're over, so I said I'm going to stay over to talk to you about Spring Break and one thing led to another.."

I smirk as Blake moves his hand to grab Hals' hand and she looks away blushing. "Well then.."

"Did we bet on this?" Jay whispers in my ear and I giggle.

"No babe, I wish we did though."

"Did you see this coming?"

"Yes babe" I smirk, still staring at them as they have confused faces on.

"Are you okay with this?"

"Yes babe" I giggle again, "Okay cool yall can let us sleep now, right?"

"Huh?" Hals says.

"Sleep? Yeah, we kinda need it."

"Um okay" She says backing away as Blake closes the door.

"What was that?" Jay says running his hand through my hair.

"That your asshole friend asks out my best friend and she says yes when she shouldn't of because he was an asshole yesterday for leaving!"

"I thought you said you were fine with it?"

"I am!" I laugh, "I was joking! I just didn't want to be all happy for them because I wanted to be alone with you."

"You're so mean to them!"

"Yeah well" I laugh, "Wanna go out?"

"To?" he says running his hand up and down my body

"Ihop? And then we can all go out somewhere before you start class."

"Alright" he smiles kissing my cheek.

I get up and put underwear on, and grab clothes laying it out on the bed, "Want to take a shower?" I say as I take out something for Jay.

"Sure" he smirks wrapping his arms around my waist, "Only if you tell me something."

"What?"

"Marry me?" I turn around quickly and he walks over to his pants takes out a box, "Will you?"

I give him a funny look and then smirk, "I'd love to" he smiles and opens up the box to show me a ring pop and I grab it quickly, "Ha, no just kidding!"

"Miry!!" he says running after me, "Give me back the ring if you don't want to marry me!!"

When he yells that a couple of seconds later Blake and Hals open the door, "What?!"

As Jay grabs me we both stop and look over at them, "What?"

"Marry you?" Blake says, "You proposed?!"

"Yup" I say, "And now he wants to take my ring back!"

"Huh?"

"My ring" I show them my ring pop, "He wants it back"

"Oh my god" Blake says turning back around and flips us off "Fuck both of you!"

"Oh" I look at Jay and we start laughing, "He actually thought you proposed aww he must really ship us!!"