Chapter 1

Emma was off to a great start moving away from her old house and school and now was moving to a much bigger house and a new school but little did she know going to her new school would not only change her but her whole life.

The minute Emma gets to her new house she steps out of the car and looks around she looks at her mom. "Wow... mom this is really beautiful but don't you think it's a little much it's just us it's not like we didn't bring our whole family with her this house his huge. "Emma honey Trust me it's the perfect house we have so much to explore I know it's big but I always wanted a big house live in I never liked those small houses.

"Alright mom she laughs slightly, Emma gets in the car and grabs all her luggage that she brought with her in the car she rolls her suit case to her new house . Emm waits as her mother unlocks the nice door to her new big fancy house once the door unlocked she walks in and looks around. "Wow.. mom this is seriously amazing I love it she hugs her mom.

Emma and her mother spend whole day exploring their new home. "Well Emma I hope you love this house because we are going to be saying here for a long while. Emma goes through the rooms picking out her room. She puts her belongings in the room she chooses and heads outside to get the rest of her stuff.

Once Emma decides to get most of her stuff inside she decides to head out to go for a walk and meet the new neighbors. "Hey mom I was thinking since I have all of my stuff in the house can I go for a short walk and meet some people? "Yeah of course just be careful honey don't be out too long you still need to finish packing. Ok mom I will see you soon.

Emma heads outside exploring her surroundings walking down the sidewalks of her neighborhood.
Is what Emma didn't know that a certain person use to live in that neighborhood.. that certain person was Brooks but now that he escaped jail he now goes whenever he please.

Brooks happened to be in the neighborhood but not making hiself noticeable so nobody could see him. He keeps well hidden as he notices a young teenage girl that he's never seen before in the neighborhood he looks around and sees a moving truck. The moment I see this young girl walking by herself all I wanna do is sneak up behind her and take her away but that would be to obvious I can't get caught.

I sit there watching her closely as she smiles happily greeting new people in the neighborhood. My eyes don't leave her as I continue watching her my mind is racing with so many thoughts just take her away or just stalk her until you make your move. "Fuck.. he groan why am I like this sometimes I wish I wasn't so fucked up and everything could go back to normal being in this neighborhood brings back so many memories.

I snap out of my own thoughts and go back to keeping my eyes back on the new young girl but I already lost her. I decided to quickly leave before shit gets bad I quickly run away but I already fucked up making a small noise hoping nobody heard me.

Emma looks around hearing a sound near her. "Hello? I look around confused and shrug I walk back to my house I'm so glad that I live in a actual neighborhood with so many friendly people . The last place was too quite we basically lived in the middle of nowhere. Once I get inside I tell my mom about all the friendly people I talked with.