Chapter 8 ( Brooks Prov)

I walked down the street thinking and wondering if it was the best choice to let her go and pretend me and Emma never met but I know that letting her go was the best choice because I couldn't ever let anyone in she is just nothing but a distraction for me and I need to go back home and forget about her completely. As I begin to head I here a familiar sound that I haven't heard in awhile I look back and realized where it was coming from. "How the fuck could a police car even find me and I figured they would have forgotten about me by now I decided to run off to another direction but there was no point.

The police car was right on my ass now I had to stop running the minute I stopped running the car stop and someone gets out. I look up confused to find that the officer was not any other regular officer it was my sister. "What the fuck are you doing ... when did you become sheriff of the fucking cops  I glare at her catching my breath. She looks at me Brooks I have been trying to find you for while now I'm not here to take you away where have you been hiding or staying anyways.

"No.. I don't believe you.. you stay the fuck away I go to run off but before I even get the chance I feel something hit through me the pain in my body hurts like hell I fall down in pain.

I'm sorry Brooks I see my sister come up to me with her gun taser I can't have you running off I promise I'm not going to take you in we have each other you can stay with me I will take care of you. She puts her handcuffs on me and helps me in the car.

I decided to let her just take me away to whatever the hell she was taking me, I lay my head against the window and close my eyes as I shut my eyes memories come flashing back when I was with Emma. I flinched in my sleep fuck I gotta stop thinking about her but then again I wonder if sometimes if Emma thought about me the way I thought about her.

"Brooks I hear my sister tap me to wake me,  I groan I'm awake.. you don't even need to remind me I rolls my eyes you can let me out of these damn cuffs now you think I'm going to hurt you really. "No Brooks but you did run away from me I look up at him in the mirror and smirk at him. "We haven't even seen each other in while please I roll my eyes at her. And besides how I was I supposed to even know you were my sister when your dressed like that a fucking sherif?

"Look Brooks I'm not actually.. a Sheriff I'm undercover sheriff I did this for you and I'm glad I finally found you and you know I didn't actually think I would as many times you ran and hid and got away. She sighs promise me something.

I look up at my sister slowly yeah .. and what the hell what that be. I lean back against the seat and lay my head back against the window not looking at her.

Promise you won't run away anymore and you will stay with me I promised mom that I would take care of us and your the only thing that I have mom and dad aren't here anymore Brooks she sighs.

"Well aware I continue not to look at my sister you obviously didn't do a good job of taking care of me if you took care of me I wouldn't be like this.
Brooks .... I tried the best I could do you were 7 and I was 16 trying to work and do everything I could to make sure that you were alright I sigh and look down. Look I just want you to know I love you and I do promise this time that I will get the help you need and everything.

I will drop everything but for now let's just have a good day I turn on the radio for my brother and smile sadly at him I really did try my best to help him but he's just been so hard to take care of ever since he was younger he was always that troubled kid who would bully,steal and hurt people physically.

As I drive I put on his favorite music since the rest of the car ride was dead silent I look up at Brooks ad he begins to slowly close his eyes I turn off his music we are almost to my house I tell him he continues to stay quite. As I drive past the police station I look up at Brooks he was now looking out the window he begins to tense up.

"WHAT THE FUCK! Let me out! You lied to me !
I kick the seats aggressively hard and try hitting the windows as hard as I can I fidget around in the seats trying to get out of these fucking cuffs I almost break my wrist while trying.

Brooks! Stop! I'm not taking you to the police we have to drive past my house in past it I promise he doesn't listen to me once I get past the station I slam on my breaks Brooks slams against the bars he hits his head becoming Unconscious.

I look back at my Brother I break down we get closer to my house he's still past out, I get out first and take off his coat I give him his shots that he takes to help calm him down I cleans his head up and carry him inside. I lay my brother on the couch he just needs all the help he can get physically and mentally.