Chapter 5

I sit there still tied up I swallow dryly so.. I speak to this crazy guy that I found myself falling for ...are you planning on letting me go or keeping me around ?
I plan on keeping you Just to have you around .. I was never going to kill you or really hurt you I don't look like that kind of person well-.. actually he smirked.

"Actually...? Actually what why are you smirking like that I become nervous around him the instant his mood changed. But I still have this strong connection and feelings for him.

"I've killed people before I could say I never hurt anyone but I'd be lying now would I... but just so you know I haven't hurt anybody since I done nothing but spy on you for the longest being.

I breathe slowly why have you been stalking me.. I just moved here not that long ago there's nothing special about me I'm just some girl who loves reading and wanting to join the cheer team you know for Someone who has killed people and tied me up plus stalk me you don't seem like that type of person anymore...

I look right through her I couldn't help but think she was right maybe I'm not that person anymore like how I use to be but in a way I had this feeling the feeling of having something for her and maybe she did too...
I moved closer to her slowly I watch as she breathes slowly so does that mean you trust me you that you believe I wouldn't hurt you.

"Yes in the beginning I was scared terrified.. but now
I can tell that you wouldn't hurt me .. I mean you helped me with my arm and I felt this connection I guess..

"A connection.. how could you ever have a connection with me I untie her from the chair and look at her
I watch as she got up slow and walked over to me .

"Well.. this may sound crazy but.. as much as I don't wanna admit this to you I'm kinda glad you kidnapped me . She fumbled with her small cut up hands.

I laugh at her reaction for a spilt second your crazy wait what the hell so you mean to tell me that me being a psychopath I have killed people and you're glad that I kidnapped you maybe ... we're both a little crazy I smirk to myself knowing in some ways we are alike.

"Yeah laugh at me I don't care .. the truth is I have feelings for you and yes I'm going to admit that I'm glad a psychopath kidnapped me and we both have feelings for each other I can see straight through you and you can see it too..

I know she's right .. by the end of it
She practically standing right in front me me
Now I look into her eyes with lust as she looks into mine with love ..

She leans in and kisses me slowly the moment our lips touch there was this spark I couldn't quite hear myself think or explain the feeling ,
I'm shocked as I stand there relaxed as she kisses me slowly I know I should be pushing her away attacking her but In my my mind .. in reality this is what we both needed...