Chapter 37

( Emma )

They say love his heart break then you move past it and find someone else to fix that but the person who I fell in love with wasn't close to heart broken he was broken and more because of what broke him and the reason why he turned out the way he did. I suddenly feel his hands grip around my neck again I knew this time brooks was going to kill me right in the same house where we met.

I slowly feel myself being suffering and not being able to breathe when I feel a snap in my neck by brooks. My dead weight body collapses in the tied up chair. Amanda screams my name but it's too late I decided to let brooks take my life.

                                   ( Amanda)

I stare gasping bursting into tears as Emma's dead weight body sits in the chair you could see the hand prints on her small neck from how tightly Brooks had his hands on her neck. I drop my gun and fall to my knees breaking down not only because I just witnessed my now gone forever brother kill Emma but also because I would of never thought it would ever come to this day.

                                    ( Brooks )

Fuck!!! I realized what I have done you fucking made me do this !! It's all your fucking fault all of it because of you!! "No brooks I choke up tears it's yours I did everything I could to protect you and I'm sorry now you have to live with this I stand up slowly leaving my brother With Emma's dead body.

Before I can yell at my sister I snap out of everything and slowly turn around and see Emma. "Emma... i quickly unwrap her from the chair her body falls hitting the ground. "Fuck fuck Emma! I flip her side up and shake her body I see hand prints around her small swollen neck. I scream for help and Amanda but nobody comes.

"Please don't fucking leave me Emma ! I hold her close keeping my arms around her body as I rock myself slowly having a panic attack. Emma ! I smack her cheek gently fucking wake up! I soak Emma's face in my tears as I knew it was my fault for killing Emma. And that I no longer had anything else to live for Emma and I were supposed to have a future together but now it's gone she's gone.

Everything that she worked so hard on for us and myself no longer exists now I just drown in my regrets and sorrows. I had killed somebody that accepted me for who I truly was and now she's gone forever.

I continue to hold Emma's body in my arms I move her hair out of her face and press my lips against her giving my last goodbyes to her. As I was left all alone with Emma's dead body in my arms I see my sister had left her gun that's when I got a idea in my head.