Chapter 36

( Brooks )

I press my sisters unloaded gun to Emma's head how many clicks do you think I can pull on this trigger until the bullet goes through? I smirked as she was ready she squeezes her eyes shut. I watched as Emma begin to slowly open her eyes up at me almost like she was trying to give me a signal to see if I would actually shoot her. "Guess this is goodbye right? I pull my finger the the gun goes off ...

Only the gun really didn't go off it clicked I only just realized the chamber was empty and there was no bullet. Emma flinched and opens her eyes slowly breathing heavily. "I thought maybe you pulled it and just gotten it over with already. "No I tell Emma you just got lucky there's no bullet in the gun.

I watch as Brooks slowly walks off I feel my breath slowly going back to normal now that brooks no longer had a gun pressed to my head. I turn my head feeling someone watching me but it wasn't Brooks I realize that Amanda was still alive slowly escaping from what Brooks tied her up with I make strong eye contact with her then quickly think of a quick distraction.

I call out brooks name he turns his back and walks right back up to me. "If you wanted to kill me already you could of just said so already you know he smirked. I swallow slowly and make eye contact with him making sure I keep a good distraction on him "well Brooks it just seems like that your more threading along this kill me situation don't you think ?

"What's that supposed to mean I begin to slowly wrap my arm around her neck you wouldn't think I would snap your neck or maybe choke you? My breathing begins to act up again and I slowly gasp and swallow. "No you won't do it because I know somewhere deep deep down and you may not know it but apart of you loves me and would do anything to protect me and you know that.

"Emma Emma Brooks laughs and shakes his head you mean did love and that part of me no longer exists as you clearly should know that. "I know I say dryly I shut my eyes and lean my head back. Before I could say one last thing I see Amanda out of the corner of my eye and see her coming up behind Brooks with another gun!? I begin to panic and let out a scream.

Brooks quickly spends around and notices brooks. "Oh look who it is the hero of the day I thought I killed you evidently I didn't. "No you didn't Amanda grunts and barley holds another pointed gun at Brooks. "I love you Brooks but it's time for this to end she goes to shoot the gun at brooks. But she's stopped by the scream of the top of my lungs.

Brooks ! Please don't hurt Amanda I look at Amanda and try to get her to lower the gun. Amanda looks at me confused and begins to lower the gun.

Brooks looks between the both of us and he goes to me putting his hands wrong my neck. He squeezes slowly as my air way gets stopped as he chokes me out. "Is this what you fucking want ! Huh! For me to kill you huh!

I struggle to breathe as Brooks is squeezing my air way off my face turns red and my face hot like fire and I slowly feel myself dying slowly until brooks let's go quickly realizing he nearly choking me out too much.

I choke and breathe heavily my heart pounds my chest I struggle to breathe still feeling like I'm being suffocated. Amanda looks at me hurt "Emma ! What the hell why did you almost let him kill you!

"Shut the hell up Amanda it's what Emma wanted isn't that right ! I stay quite trying to breathe. "You're a monster Brooks it's very obvious your no longer my brother.

Brooks shrugs like I said she wanted me to kill her.
I raise my gun and my brother again your going to untie Emma now ! Sorry can't let you do that sister.