Chapter 31

( Brooks )

And did I keep my promise Emma promised me about not sure guess you will have to find out....
I slowly felt myself beginning to fade away that special part of me that my sister was happy with the part that Emma worked hard on was no longer there.
Emma worked too hard to prove everyone wrong she protected me and so did my sister they all protected me over and over.

The moment I knew things were never going to be the same again I knew it had to leave and disappear all over against the way things were from the beginning. If it meant losing Emma to protect her and my sister both the only ones that I had left.
I'm the middle of the night I got up trying to wake Emma up I packed s small bag and disappeared right back into the darkness.

                                      ( Emma )

I slowly feel myself waking up slowly to a empty bed I feel around Brooks? I quickly get up looking around everywhere not seeing him I try calling him but no answer. The next thing I try doing is looking for maybe a note that he wrote to let me know something and still nothing. And just like that Brooks left me all alone with no explanation just memories.

I knew a small part of me was so lost with confusion but also some part of me wondered if it was really a good idea to forever leave my mom which I believe was very wrong I take a deep breath and call my mom. I stand waiting for her to answer but then I remember she cut me off after leaving with brooks.

The next person I try calling is Amanda Brooks sister maybe she would know something. "Hello Emma ?
"Yeah Um hey so last night brooks and i basically decided to like move in together I guess and we'll now I'm stuck in a camper well not stuck but here all alone and I don't know where brooks is.  "Whoa so you're alone right now and he didn't leave you a letter message nothing ? "Yeah I know I don't understand I'm confused I woke up and he was gone.

"Alright well Emma I will be there soon and we will have to do a search party for him and I will come get you. Emma goes to her bags and gets dressed and gets ready for Amanda to get her she sits down thinking sighing as of why Brooks left her with no explanation. She thought to herself trying to figure out what could of triggered him to leave then it suddenly it her. Emma runs out and sees that Brooks left on foot because his car was still here.

She calls Amanda back she paces as she waits for her to pick up. "Hey Emma did you find him? "Well no I'm calling because we had a conversation last night and I'm not sure if it triggered him to leave or anything but his car is still here I'm not too sure here he could of gone.

"Well I guess we will find out?  Emma heads out and sits up top on Brooks car as she waits on Amanda hoping brooks is still the same and he didn't go back to his old self that Emma and Amanda including brooks all worked hard for him to get to where he was today. But Emma knew especially she was the biggest one to help him through everything and she knew she had to get him faster before it was too late for brooks.