Chapter 27

( Emma )

It's been a few days now without hearing or seeing from him since Brooks did what he did I just wanted to see him one last time even if we were done. I wanted to tell him I forgive him and I miss him I know deep down he must hate himself for what he did. I lay on my bed still trying to think why he would do that too me but the more I think about it.

"Would it be possible it could be possible that I could lose everything that me and Brooks had. "Brooks could possibly go back to his old self and that's what I'm afraid of and I wouldn't ever want that to happen.

I could tones of restyling going downstairs I get up and walk down mom? She was doing what I could ever imagine we were moving! "Mom what are you doing we can't move ! "Oh glad you're up yes we are I thought moving here would be nice but I'm doing this to protect you from that awful guy who hurt you!
"Mom! You can't be serious right now ! We just got here ! I'm not moving we aren't moving I wanna stay here!

"Well that's too bad Emma you're gonna listen and help box up your stuff for the moving truck. I begin to panic and cry "mom please we can't move I can't believe you would do such thing and not even tell me!

"Even if I told you Emma you would of acted the same way as you are right now I really don't think it would make a difference. I scuff I hate you for this mom! I run up to my room and slam the door.

            <<<<<<<  BROOKS  >>>>>>>>

I sit outside thinking what a shitty person I was and I will forever be upset with myself  I wanted to apologize to her. But I had to wait before I do to think about what I did. I see Amanda coming back with a pizza she ordered for us "about time I was about to smoke. "I don't know why you bother smoking again brooks it's gross. I shrug it helps me i don't know I stand up what pizza you got? "Your favorite she smirked. "Good I follow her inside.

After we get done I want you to go to Emma's and apologize deal? "I was going to anyways I'm just pissed and myself you know? "I get that brooks I'm sure she forgives you anyways let's eat up.

Soon I got ready and headed back to Emma's I noticed a moving truck in their driveway. "What the fuck! I run to her window Emma! I see her and run to her bed.  "Brooks I hug him tightly we're moving she cries and theirs nothing  I can do. "Why are you moving !? "Because of you my mom said .. "you told her what I did!? "Wait fuck never mind she seen everything sorry.

"I don't wanna move Brooks this house is gonna be so expensive if I decide to stay and my mom moves but it's always just been us. "We will think of something ok I could convince her ? No!? there's no convincing her especially you trying to talk to her she will call the cops. I rubbed my eyes "I just can't believe this is happening all because it started with my dumb journal. "No it's my fault Emma I scared you I'm fucking sorry that's so fucked up I won't ever do it again.

I nod I believe you but I wasn't just scared of that it got me thinking and it made me realize that I was afraid of you going back to your old self. "Yeah... let's not talk about that yeah? I nod slowly sorry I hug brooks tightly. "Well you know if you move I will find wherever you go. I laugh slightly that is true that makes me feel a little better promise? "I promise I pull her into a hug.