8. Niam - Remember Remember When We Were Together

Niam - Remember Remember When We Were Together

Part Three of Five.

Three - Dreams

Niall made his way back to The Hilton, a hotel the boys were staying at near Islington.

It was dark outside and Niall was shivering as the bitter cold nipped at his skin through the thin layers he had on. He shoved his hands deep into his pockets and increased his pace

He had thought that he would be home by now.

He continued on his way when suddenly he noticed someone was walking straight up to him. It was another guy. he was buff and slightly taller. Niall was confused. He was nothing special. He couldn't think that this guy would want anything from him. Honestly Niall was slightly intimidated by this guy's size and by the fact he was walking straight towards him.

He got out his 'safe' phone, -or in Liams words 'a crap phone that you can take anywhere and you won't mind it getting stolen' or in Louis words a 'Liam wants to ruin my life' phone- The Nokia N8 and called the first number on speed dial; Liam.

"C'mon Li. Pick up..." he whispered harshly almost breaking out into a run and just when Liam did pick up his phone flew out of his hand. The guy had caught up to him. He had brown eyes and brown hair with specs of gold in a quiff (coughJBcough)

He backed him into the wall and pressed his against Nialls neck, a muffled sound of protest could be heard from Niall and he pushed him away with all his strength,

"Oh my God. Who the--? You know what just leave me alone!" Niall said and his voice wavered. The boy reached out to grab him but Niall ran as fast as he could before ducking and trying to his boyfriend again only to realise the all hadn't even hung up in the first place.

"Liam? Lili- please come help me!" He could hear Liam shout to the rest of the boys before coming back to the phone.

"Sorry, who are you?" Nialls jaw dropped as he remembered the accident. Liam never did remember him. They were strangers to each other and no matter how many times Niall would tell him Liam would always forget who he was. Maybe he deserved to die.

His attacker stepped closer and whispered.

"Niall."

He began to fade.

"Niall..."

"Niall!!"

"NIALL?!?" Niall shot up almost falling of the hospital chair, to find Louis stood over him a grin on his face.

"He's awake!" Lou stated as Nialls eyes widened and he shook his head.

He'd had enough visions of what was to happen. He didn't want to experience the pain in real life. In his dreams has enough.

"Niall, they were just dreams! He will definitely remember you. If not now then later, but he definitely will." Harry said pulling Niall in for a hug.

They all looked over at Zayn who rolled his eyes.

"Do you really think I dressed up in his clothes about three times a day for you to get here and not see him?" Niall couldn't help but smile. It reminded him of his Li-Li.

Sighing he stood up and the boys cheered dragging him into Liam's room.

The silence was unbearable and so was the tension between the boys as Liam looked up and saw four pairs of eyes staring back at him.

"Do-- Do I know you?" Liam groaned and held his head as all the other boys held their breath.

"Uhm... Band? I know you guys don't I?" They all nodded as he pointed at them in turn before giving up yet again.

"I know you. This is too much Deja Vu for me to handle."

"I'm Louis." They all turned to state at him. "What? It might help.

"Yea, I'm Zayn!"

"Harry!" Niall was temped to say, I'm your boyfriend but he was beat to it.

"You're Niall aren't you?"

The boys all turned to Liam shell shocked.

What did he remember?