SNEAK PEAK BUT NOT A ONE SHOT

Ok guys I am soooooo sorry this isn't the lilo I promised you but this is really important!! I need a character to play a special part in my fic 'call him mine' immediately I get one then ill upload the Lilo. So just comment if you wanna be that girl and then I'll MSG you what you're gonna do.

Please leave the following details

Name (full):

Hair colour:

Eye colour:

Age: (you have to pick like 18 or something cause its set in college)

Description of you :):

PLEASE IT'S SUPER IMPORTANT!! Here's a sneak peak at da lilo ;)

Lol horny people XD

Lilo- The Student Counsellor

"GET OUT THIS INSTANT" my teacher screamed,

"But it's almost the end of the school day?!?!" i yelled back. It was five minutes till everyone went home for fucks sakes. What the hell was she on?

"I MEAN NOW, MR TOMLINSON." I flipped her of before grabbing my bag and stalking out.

"STRAIGHT TO THE STUDENT COUNSELLOR!" i heard her say, i rolled my eyes and walked to the admin corridor, mumbling about how much of a bitch she was. I got to the room and swung the door open without even bothering to knock. I saw a girl in my form, erm Demi Lovato i think, crying about something -probably something stupid- to a guy -whom i had never seen before- he wasn't facing me so i couldn't see his face. I heard him sigh.

"Whoever that is you need to get out and wait." I slammed the door and carried on muttering about how unfair life was, i was waiting for so long i heard the school bell go and saw everyone running out, i was pissed of. I had to stay after school?!? Urgh!! Fuck this!! I began to walk away.

"Erm, Mr Tomlinson. Where do you think you are going?" i spun round to find the most beautiful person i had ever seen in my life, i mean, a stupid teacher staring at me with a frown.

"Home?"

"No you're not, come in, we've already called your parents." They fucking did what?! My mother is a part of this, oh my holy fuck. These people are fucktards i swear I've never....

"Louis!" i looked up at him, the definition of perfect in human form and followed him into the room. Locking the door behind us....

Lool vote and comment

I'm not putting like a goal on this one cause its not a one shot so. I think I'll post the Lilo by Wed :) (maybe sooner) oh btw because I'm a bitch if I don't get my character I'm not updating -evil smile-