Info and Zarriall

Info

-TAKING REQUESTS-

IF YOUR REQUESTS AREN'T ON THIS CHAPTER THEY WILL NOT BE TAKEN SORRY. YOU MUST COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER :)

Hey guys! So basically if you want me to write a One-shot for you just like give me the ship name you want me to write (Zarry, Narry, Ziall e.t.c) and if your specific a situation. Here is an example.

'Hey can you do a Narry one where they have a threesome with Zayn' or something like that. :) if you don't give a situation, ill have to decide.

The shots with three stars are smutty :)

Zarriall - The Threesome (A prop/example)

Disclaimer: None of the following events are real i do not own any of the characters used in this One-shot. Contains smut ;)

It was Niall and Harry's house party and they had invited the boys round for a swim in their indoor pool, Louis and Liam couldn't make it though, so that meant it was just Zayn coming over. Niall and Harry had been dating for basically a year now and were virtually inseparable which left Zayn was feeling an awful lot like a third wheel. The raven haired boy left to go to the loo and the other two started talking.

"God, he's so fit." Niall groaned as soon as Zayn was out of hearing range,

"I want him." Harry agreed.

"Do you think he's up for it?"

"Well, there's only one way to find out."

-Itsbyhavingsex ;)-

Zayn came back to find both boys out of the pool and walking around shirtless, he found that extremely hot. They told him to go wait inside as they had to talk to him so he did. After a few minutes of waiting the blonde and brunette both walked in hand-in-hand. They sat on either side of Zayn. Niall placed his hand on Zayn's thigh causing his attention to turn to him,

"So Zayn, what do you think about out relationship?" he said motioning to himself and Harry. The older boy shrugged and said.

"Yea, it's cool. It inspires me really, like i wish i could have a relationship like yours." The Irish lad and the boy from Cheshire gave each other a look.

"Oh but Zayn, you could." Harry whispered seductively.

"Yea, join us." Niall agreed whilst subtly sliding his hand closer to his crotch. The poor Bradford boy was confused.

"Wait what are you guys going on about? You sound like teenage girls trying to make me a part of your sorority!"

"I think we should just tell him." Niall fessed.

"Why tell him when we can show him?" Harry said cheekily.

"What is going on!?"

"Oh shut up!" Niall said kissing him. He pulled away when he realised that Zayn wasn't doing anything.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I-"

"Don't be..." Zayn whispered extra quietly.

"What?" Niall started before Harry interrupted impatiently.

"Look Zayn. We both think you're hot and would like to have a threesome with you. Are you up for it?" You could tell he was getting frustrated.

"Aren't you guys together?" he pointed out.

"Just stop with the questions!" The youngest boy said before Kissing Zayn, hard. Zayn could just bite back a moan as he felt the lust through the kiss. The feeling of Nails' wet lips on his neck was just too much for him. He let out a moan.

"So I'm guessing that's a yes," Harry smirked.

"Shut up styles," Zayn laughed before moaning again as he felt the Irish lad's hands tugging on the bottom of his t-shirt, "just take it of," he growled.

"Glady,"

Just a prop for you guys lol :P

Should i continue? Xx -Olivia