19. You're Not My Daddy

Harry - 27

Zayn - 25

Louis - 6

Liam - 3

Niall - 1 (or 15 months just to piss y'all off)

"Now Lou, Ni. I want you to be nice to Harry!" Zayn admitted fixing Nialls hair whilst the little rascal just giggled and kept messing it back up, obviously taking pleasure in his Dad's frustration. Louis, the eldest child, rolled his eyes. He didn't understand why his dad was seeing somebody, the three of them were fine together ecspecially since Perrie left, they didn't need two extra additions to their family.

"Why? He's not my real Dad." He murmured detectedly crossing his arms over his chest. The single father gave up on Nialls hair and sighed stooping down to his toddler's level.

"But he makes Daddy happy Lou. Please keep that in mind,"

The boy just nodded bitterly but as the doorbell went off his frown morphed into a sickeningly sweet smile.

"I'll get it."

His face fell flat as he headed over to answer the bell. He stood on his tip toes so he could get a good grip on the handle and the door was swung open to reveal a tall man with curly hair. Louis' eyes narrowed into slits hoping to scare the man -who was flashing him a nervous smile- off. Next to him was a small boy with brown hair who looked younger that the unintimidating six year old.

"May I help you?" he scoffed sassily with a raise of his brow. "Because Daddy is really busy and can't see any visi--"

"Louis, have you let Harry and Liam in yet?" Zayn called from the living room and the boy pouted stepping aside to let in the evil home crashers. He slowly shut the door and went back to the living room where he saw Zayn and Harry in locked in the most disgustingly cute hug ever.

"Ew." he mumbled with a glare before stomping to sit with his little brother who was knocking over some toy bricks.

Liam toddled over to them and smiled happily.

"Hi!" he said and Niall waved back with a grin. Louis didn't however. Louis just glared down at the younger boy, he wanted him to go away but he didn't want to be rude because Daddy might get mad at him.

"I play pwease?" Liam asked sweetly signalling to the blocks Niall was throwing around and the blond nodded pushing some towards him.

Louis was shocked and upset, Niall never let him play with his toys.

He decided he wasn't going to care and as he stood up to go meet him daddy he 'accidentaly' knocked over Liams castle, savouring the way the three year old whined and whimpered unhappily.

He got the kitchen and was horrified to see Harry had wrapped his arms around Zayns torso and was peppeeing kisses down his neck obviously trying to distract the younger from cooking. Louis made a small retching sound before running upstairs to play his drum kit really loudly.

***

"LOUIS DINNER!" Zayn called knowing he was only just heard over his sons acoustic drum but he didn't have to call again as the noise ceased and instead the pitter-patter of feet were heard.

Louis ran down exited because it was tuesday and tuesdays were hotdog days but as he got to the dining room he realised it was not hotdogs but casserole and maybe that would have been okay but his seat was taken.

Niall sat on one side of his father in his high chair but instead of Louis, Liam sat on the other. That was the last straw for Louis he burst into tears and ran up to his room slaming and locking the door.

"Oh shit," zayn murmured. Looking between the stove and his son. "Harry would you mind just watching the sauce for a second."

"Actually, um, could I maybe try talking to him. Just so- maybe he'll, um, like me a bit more." Zayn bit his lip, considering for a moment before nodding his consent and tending to the pasta sauce.

Harry made his way upstairs to find the tiny six year old, crying in the corner of a bed. The man took a seat on the edge and Louis felt the movement. When he noticed Harry he tried to hold back his sobs and glare instead.

"Go away. I want my daddy." Harry sighed, playing with his fingers.
"Your daddy is finishing up the food right now, so I asked to come instead." Louis sulked, crosiing his arms and turning away from Harry.

"He'd be finished if you we- wewen't distracting him in the kitchen." Harry blushed, Louis saw that?

"I know, I know. I'm sorry Louis." The little boy looked at Harry for a second but then quickly looked away. "We're not trying to steal Za-- your dad away from you sport, I promise. I just love him a whole lot and he wanted to introduce me to the two other munchkins he loved with all his heart." Harry explained, leaning over to ruffle Louis' hair on munchkins.

He giggled, falling back and swatting at his head, all anger forgotten. Six year olds, man.

"Shall we go back down for some spag bol?" Louis nodded and begun chanting.

"Piggy back! Piggy back!" Willingly, Harry obliged and Louis leaned down to whisper into his ear. "Don't worry. We can share daddy."