12. Six Degrees Of Seperation -ccc

Sorry I ain't got the fluff yet. It's really long lol.

Oh and I'm leaving to Africa this Thursday.

If I get 40 votes and 20 comments on this chapter I will upload tomorrow, Wednesday and on Thursday :) and maybe twice each day. Ill just upload like crazy :) (sorry not sorry)

I'm saying this because I know I have loads of ghost readers. Please jut click that vote button and write some comments about this :(

Six Degrees Of Separation - Zarry

What's gonna kill you is The Second Part

"He-- He was sitting at Starbucks. With a girl..."

"What?!?"

__________________________

Harry.

Harry sat with Olivia, his date, at Starbucks. The waiter, Mathew, came over with their coffee. Harry didn't notice the wink he shot his girlfriend or the blush that coated her cheeks in reply, he had too much on his mind. The sun seemed to be shining down at the couple. They received approving smiles from a hell load of old people.

She seemed to be really into him.

The location was perfect and she wasn't too dressy or too casual.

One would think she was one of the rare definitions of perfect -without the Barbie part- out there.

Which she was.

But he was having a shit time.

Not that she was the problem, no. The problem was he couldn't stop staring at Zayn. There he was right outside of Starbucks.

It was actually him.

Zayn Malik

His Zayniebear.

Harry broke his heart.

**

The music boomed out from the radio as harry watched rain droplets race down the glass surface of his balcony doors. His fist slammed against the wall.

The song playing just had to reflect his mood exactly...

'You hit the drink, you take a toke

Watch the past go up in smoke.'

"God, I'm so stupid," he muttered pacing the room, occasionally threading locks of his silky curls through his lean fingers.

"Yes you are." Louis replied flicking through the pages of OK Magazine checking if the papz had noticed Harry's obscene absence. He had to bite his tongue as what he'd actually wanted to say was 'You're lucky I decided to stay on your side though I don't know why I did. I'm with Zayn and honestly if I wasn't your best friend there's no way I would have. Ever.'

But he bit his tongue harbouring the soft silence of regret.

**

Noticing his concentration waver she laced her fingers through his and he looked up to her. She was beautiful, slim and funny. Megan Fox had nothing on her.

Hazel brown eyes with black hair she used to streak with red. But he told her to stop, or switch to blonde. He felt it looked better. Only now did he realise he was trying to get her looking as close to Zayn as possible.

Her skinned was tanned. She was a bit darker than that of the Pakistani but she wasn't Asian at all, she was African so Harry could only count his blessings that he even managed to find a skin tone close.

He then realised she even dressed like him. With her black skinnies, leopard creepers, black button-up shirt and brown leather jacket. He could imagine Zayn in the exact same thing. Just, you know, in a bit of a manlier version.

"Habie..." She purred, harry almost visibly flinched. He'd grown to hate that name. He'd grown to hate any nickname he was called. Unless it was Zayn talking. Then it was fine.

"Yes My Olive?" Harry said sweetly as she blushed. Gosh, did she have to blush every time?

It's not like Harry ever called her anything different. One would think shed be used to it by now.

"You wanna go home and do something fun?" She asked biting her lip whilst leaning over to stroke Harry's biceps. He gave her another once over. She was fit he had to admit and he did need a distraction.

**

" I can't believe I left him!" He continued almost screaming out of frustration. Harry felt as if he was slowly going mad, every minute that passed by without him felt terrible. Like he was slowly suffocating without Zayn, his source of air... Zayn was his life.

"It was very idiotic of you." Louis nodded as he turned up the volume a bit more, swaying to the slow beat.

'Fake a smile, yeah, lie and say that,

You're better now than ever, and your life's okay'

"I mean you've seriously messed up mate. If it were me I'd be done with you." The elder shrugged adding a small, "I'm surprised he's not."

**

Nodding he stood up extending an arm out for her.

"Lead the way." She giggled eagerly grabbing his forearm and pulling Harry over to her black Audi. They passed Zayn and his eyes glazed over with hurt. He made eye contact.

'I thought we were just taking a break.' He seemed to say as Harry just shrugged as if replying with 'we were'

He disappeared into the car.

They drove for a while before Harry stopped her and made her pull up at a close.

"Here's alright babe!" He muttered pressing their lips together.

**

"I heard he got me a promise ring." Harry muttered shyly. Louis looked up from his Magazine angrily griping the pages so hard his fingers formed holes in them. He chucked it on the floor quickly standing up to meet his friends height.

"He did, and you would have received it had you not been a little dick head and gone on your 'path of sexuality.' How did that work out for you 'buddy.' Are you straight then Harry? Or where you just trying to punish your loving boyfriend for absolutely NO REASON?!?" He screamed exiting the room and leaving Harry in a state of trauma.

He collapsed in a ball crying next to the mini radio they never turned of.

He threw it across the room hating the song on. He didn't need any extra depression on him at the moment. And he escepcially didn't need The Script telling his about his life.

'When it's not. No.'

Remember 40 v's and 20 c's

And 15 v's and c's on Broken Silence :)))xxx

Love you

-Olivia