4. The Student Counsellor -xxx

DA LILO

Lilo- The Student Counsellor

HIYA Y'ALL. READ THIS CAUSE ITS FLACKING IMPORTANT.

Yea so I lied I didn't pick five but nine of you beautiful people but I also need an extra MALE character so feel free to offer up a description (can be of any age). Characters of different racial ethnics are always good :)

ALSO! READ THE A/N AT THE END!!

SUPER IMPORTANT!!

-start of Lilo-

"GET OUT THIS INSTANT" my teacher screamed,

"But Miss Peazer, it's almost the end of the school day?!?!" i yelled back. It was five minutes till everyone went home for fucks sakes. What the hell was she on?

"I MEAN NOW, MR TOMLINSON." I flipped her off before grabbing my bag and stalking out.

"STRAIGHT TO THE STUDENT COUNSELLOR!" i heard her say and I rolled my eyes blanking her straight out.

-nevermindloubearmisspeazerjustwantslilialltoherself-

I rolled my eyes as I walked to the admin corridor, mumbling about how much of a bitch she was. I got to the room and swung the door open without even bothering to knock. I saw a girl in my form, erm Demi Lovato i think, crying about something -probably something stupid- to a guy -whom i had never seen before- he wasn't facing me so i couldn't see his face. I heard him sigh.

"Whoever that is you need to get out and wait."

"FINE!" I slammed the door and carried on muttering about how unfair life was, i was waiting for so long i heard the school bell go and saw everyone running out, i was pissed of. I had to stay after school?!?

Urgh!! Fuck this!! I began to walk away.

"Erm, Mr Tomlinson. Where do you think you are going?" i spun round to find the most beautiful person i had ever seen in my life, i mean, a stupid teacher staring at me with a frown.

"Home?"

"No you're not, come in, we've already called your parents." They fucking did what?! My mother is a part of this, oh my holy fuck. These people are fucktards i swear I've never....

"Louis!" i looked up at him, the definition of perfect in human form and subconsciously followed him into his office locking the door behind us.

-theylockeditforLilosexytime-

"Hello Louis, I'm Mr Payne," I remained silent.

"So Louis," he stated calmly "I've heard you have anger problems."

I tensed.

"Oh and who did you hear that from? Miss Peazer?"

"It doesn't matter who--"

"Yes it does fcking matter who, as all the other teacher would have been minding their own business and I know for a fact that Miss Calder definitely wouldn't have-- what?" I said as he was just staring at me with an eye-brow raised.

"So you are trying to tell me that you don't have anger problems?" He said biting back a smirk. I fumed.

"Yes! That is what I have been trying to tell you!!" He sat back in his chair obviously frustrated with the situation.

"Ok then Louis, well seeing as I don't want to spend any more time in school than I have too, let's go!" I stood up confused.

"Go where exactly...?" I asked hesitantly shuffling on the wooden floor.