7. Feline Feelings

Prompt by MaiaLoves1D

Hi :) this is just a prompt that I had floating around in my head and was wondering if you would like to fill it: So, it would be like, they're in the band, but Niall is in love with zayn and he has a secret, and the secret is he is like a cat hybrid? I dunno but like the boys say they're going out but Niall's not in the mood so he stays home and then, Louis forgets his phone so they come back and they walk in and see Niall with his tail and ears out, and then he runs off to his room an slams the door, and zayn has been in love with niall since like, forever so he follows, and he tells Niall that no matter what, he'll always love him and they kiss and lot of fluff, smut if you wish ;) dunno, this has been floating around in my head and I never thought of writin it, and you girls are amazing, so yeah :) hope you like it and write your take on it, I wanna see how other people will write this :) - Maia

So being the person that I am (who can never say no to messages) I've written it. (Quite quickly if you ask me any way. Here it is baybee.

Oh and I suggest you read the A/N at the bottom ;)

Feline Feelings

Zayn sat alone with his thoughts by the pool.

Niall had been acting strange, like really strange.

For example last week when he thought no-one was looking he'd curl up into a ball and purr or pounce on an inanimate object like a tiger would.

Obviously at first it was hilarious, and the boys made jokes about how Niall was becoming 'Catman,' but now, well it was slightly worrying.

He dusted the sand from his hands and walked silently back into the house his hands stuffed into the pockets of his jeans.

He felt as if Niall was hiding something huge and it wasn't a nice thought. The little innocent blonde boy didn't have any secrets because he felt secrets meant you had something to hide.

But now here he was holding back something pretty big.

And Zayn wanted in on it.

-hewashidinghismininiallashedidntwantabonerinfrontofzayn-

"No."

It's eight Am and they're expecting me to go out with them, fuck that.

Liam pleaded for the blonde to accompany but Niall wasn't having it. There was no way he'd willingly leave the comfort of his bed to go to Asda (of all places). I mean if it was Nando's then maybe he'd reconsider but not for bread, no way! He wasn't Josh Hutcherson.

"Are you sure Ni?" Zayn asked and Niall felt his heart melt at the sound of his voice.

Something in him wanted to leap -majestically obviously- out of the bed, land fully dressed and skip all the way to Asda.

He had to get that thing checked out.

Slowly Niall lifted his face out of the pillows nodding slowly.

"Yea, I'm just a bit tired. I'll be better later" he yawned for emphasis as the boys reluctantly agreed leaving him to his own business.

Niall stayed in his bed till he heard the Mercedes pull away then leaped out of bed landing on his feet. Like always. He quickly pulled on some clothes and went down to watch TV.

He sat on the couch but he still wasn't comfortable, he knew what was wrong.

Sighing he closed his eyes and sent commands to his brain. The world went white as he felt bits of his skin tingle and tickle. He relaxed before actually settling down, feeling so much better.