5. Niam - Remember Remember When We Were Together

NO SMUT!!!!

Niam - Remember Remember When We Were Together

Part One of Five.

One - Finding Out

Beep. Beep. Beep.

He sat motionless in the cold white room staring into space, as he had been since Zayn went out to get him some food, the air in the room seemed to grow heavier -he was having trouble breathing .

The tension was unbearable and uncomfortable. He wished 'cutting the tension' was a literal term as if it was, well, there's be no more of it would there?

The monitor showed no sign of improvement. A steady heartbeat. Not fast enough to be active but yet, not still enough to be dead.

Stuck in between two stages. Dormant.

Shakily he lifted his boyfriends pale hand and pressed it to his heart.

"You have to wake up," he sniffled, gripping it tightly. "You just have to."

There was silence, occasionally shattered by the shriek of the life supporter. Sighing the boy sat back in his chair, if he didn't wake up soon, he wouldn't be waking up at all.

The doctor walked into the room hesitantly, not wanting to distract, or face, the poor boy who wasn't in the right state to hear what he was about to say.

He cleared his throat. Immediately the boy, who had frozen when he heard the floorboards creak, swung his head round to face him, his eyes filled with fear... And hope.

"Well sir, we've tried our best, but I'm sorry to say there is good news and bad news concerning your friend--"

"Boyfriend." He interjected before glancing over at the broken boy who lay unmoving on the bed. God, even almost dead, he was still fit.

The Doctor took a deep breath.

"Yes." He stayed silent for a while before the boy looked expectantly over at him.

"The good news is he should be awake by this time next week, maybe even sooner." His eyes widened and the corners of his mouth twitched up into the faintest of smiles.

"You hear that boo? Just one more week, just till next Monday." He then turned to the doctor his smile fading slightly. "But then... What's the bad news?" His voice came out barely more than a whisper.

The Doctor sighed before saying.

"He has class three Amnesia." There was silence as the news sunk in.

"H-He won't remember me?" He whispered more of a statement than a question.

"There is a chance. I'm so sorry. Something's will be forgotten forever, let's just hope you're not one of them." The Doctor said solemnly before walking out of the room. The door slammed shut with a bang and he glared at his broken boyfriend fisting his hands.

"You'd better wake up and you'd better remember me." He threatened though he sounded like a lost puppy. "You'd better not forget me!" He choked out. He was sure that, that night he would be plagued by terrible dreams. The door swing open but he didn't even flinch.

"Hey, I got something from Harvesters! So has he made any progress ye-- Erm are you alright?" Zayn asked hesitantly confused by the scene in front of him. The boy by the bed looked over at him bewildered. He let go of his boyfriends shirt and shook his head, slowly Zayn made his way over to him slipping into the empty seat besides him.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked cautiously. He shook his head again before attacking Zayn in a violent hug sobbing into his shoulder.

"Woah, Irish!!" Zayn chuckled comforting his friend. "Don't worry dude. It'll be alright."

"No it-- it won't. He-- he won't remember me Zaynie, he's"

*hiccup*

"he's-- he's not..." Zayn shushed him,

"Look calm down. I can't understand a word you're saying therefore I can't help you, so just repeat it. Calmly." He took a deep breath drumming his fingers on his friends chest searching his brains for signs of comfort. He took a deep breath.

"Zayn, Liam has amnesia." He paused waiting for a reaction. But he didn't get one "He probably won't even know who I am." Niall paused.

"My boyfriend might hate me!"

15 comments and Votes till the Next one.

This is a new idea so tell me if you like it or not. It's just basically fluff there are five parts so tell me if you want me to continue and if you want to know what happens thanks :)

15 Votes and Comments