15. The Movie -xxx

Zarry - The Movie.

Sunday night was always movie night at Zayns house. The boys would arrive around six and then they'd watch till the next morning or whenever they fell asleep. This time they were watching the Paranormal Activities for the fourth time.

In the middle of the second Harry rested his palm of Zayns thigh. The elder looked over to him and he just smiled turning back to the movie.

Around 30 minutes into the third Louis and Niall had fallen asleep and Liam had gone up to the spare bedroom. Harry began slowly rubbing up and down Zayns leg.

"What are you doing?" Zayn hissed.

"Relax, I've been wanting you the whole day and now I can have you. Anyway, you can't say you don't want this too!" He softly squeezed the elders upper thigh eliciting a quiet low moan from Zayn.

"Exactly, now just enjoy it." Zayn couldn't help but feel wary but he couldn't deny the fact that Harry was turning him on so much now and he also couldn't hide the bulge in his pants which was visible to both boys.

"What about them?" He murmured eyeing the sleeping boys.

"C'mon. They're asleep, just be quiet and they'll stay that way." Zayn but his lip nodding as Harry unzipped his trousers and slipped his hand down Zayns boxers grasping his length. The elders head tipped back. His breathing rate increased rapidly as Harry's thumb traced his head. The brunette stuck his finger into Zayn using his other hand to cover the elders mouth.

"Oh fuck, mmh. Oh god Harry." Zayn panted as Harry twisted and curved his finger looking for his boyfriends prostate. Once he found it he lowered his head to take Zayn in his mouth tracing over the tip with every bob whilst not forgetting to thrust with his finger.

"Mmhm oh god, Harry I'm gonna--" he was cut of by Harry ramming his finger in faster and squeezing Zayns base with his spare hand.

That was all the contact the elder needed before releasing into Harry's mouth.

"Mm you taste amazing. Have some." He murmured moving up to kiss the elder straddling him in the process.

Almost in sync they began slowly gyrating their hips Zayns bare crotch rubbing against Harry's covered one. The elder held Harry hips and pulled him down hard into his lap harshly grinding against his growing erection.

"Oh fuck Zayn. That feels-- so good." He murmured hiding his face in the crook of Zayns neck.

"Wanna go upstairs so we can finish this." Harry was up in a millisecond pulling Zayn behind him.

"Good decision." Niall yelled after them.

"Yea it was a good sight but we'd rather you'd finish of elsewhere."

Harry giggled locking the door.

"You said they wouldn't wake up."

"You said you'd be quiet."

I dunno. I just felt like this. I know it's short (writers block) and crap but I was in the mood. Le shrug

15votes and comments <3