6. Niam - Remember Remember When We Were Together

Niam - Remember Remember When We Were Together

Part Two of Five.

Two - Memories

Niall must've fallen asleep because when he woke he was in Zayn's car on... that road.

Maybe if he hadn't suggested they go out.

Maybe if he had agreed to walk.

Maybe if he hadn't hurried him up.

Maybe if he'd made sure his seatbelt was on.

Maybe if he'd shielded him from the glass.

Maybe if he hadn't existed.

"Nialler...? You're crying. It's gonna be ok." Zayn whispered soothingly. The Irishman's hands shot to his face feeling the wetness. He hadn't even realised.

But it was true, if Niall didn't exist Liam would be alright

**

"Leeyum!! Hurry up," Liam's head appeared from inside of his room.

"What Niall?"

"You said we could go out today." Liam groaned,

"Niall..."

"But Liam, you promised." He said automatically flooding his eyes with tears. Liam shot out of his room.

"Oh no Ni, I was just joking! Of course we'll go. We'll go now if you want!" He rambled on and Niall just cut him of with a kiss, he placed his hands on Nialls waist and Niall placed his on Liam's face pulling him closer. They pulled away after a few sweet seconds resting on each others foreheads.

"It's ok, just go get your stuff."

**

He should have listened to his boyfriend. Not forced him out by playing a cruel joke, pretending to cry. The surrounding zoomed by as Zayn drove him back home. Niall wasn't paying attention to them though. He was in his own world. A whole different world with his Lili. They should have waited till the next day. They should have just watched a movie. Anything. Even going for a walk sounded like heaven to Niall. But no. It's never that simple. Ever.

**

"Your taking forever Lili!!" Niall called out.

"I'm sorry boo. I'm done now." He said running downstairs he skipped a few steps and jumped down the last five his eyes twinkling playfully.

"Let's go to Nando's."

**

Niall couldn't stand that restaurant anymore. The name made him cringe, the smell of Peri-Peri revolted him and the actual food made him sick. He just couldn't enjoy Nando's with the memory of his boyfriends accident fresh in his mind. But he know it would never leave.

He'd never be able to look at Nando's the same way even though they did nothing wrong... He did. It was all his fault. He felt like crap.

**

"Li!" Niall complained blushing, "focus on the road!!"

"I can't you're just so beautiful," Liam smirked in satisfaction as his boyfriends face went from salmon to Scarlett in an instant.

**

He shouldn't have leaned over to kiss him. He should have noticed the shadow of the lorry.

He should have stayed home

Liam's screamed echoed in his head.

"Help!" Before it went blank.

-O-

The car pulled up and Niall leapt out running straight up to his room and locking the door. The he let it all out.

He thrashed the place knocking over tables and lamps ripping sheets of the bed. Breaking stuff. Just destroying the room in general.

Why should anyone be happy when he wasn't. He needed Liam back.

Screaming he looked around. He punched the walls ran into some of them. Jumped in his bed. Screamed some more before collapsing into tears on his boyfriends bed.

He soon fell asleep cuddled into Liam's clothes hoping for a peaceful night.

He deserved one but obviously.

He didn't get one.

Heyy girls. Sorry it's agonisingly short but -le shrug- I'm just telling you what happened. I posted this cause I was a tad too exited to wait so please let's get

17 votes and 15 comments for the next update suckers :P

-Oliviaxxx