17. I Think I'm Jealous Of Your Girlfriend -cxc

Ageplay

Liam - 20

Niall - 20

Harry - 15

Zayn - 16

Im not really happy with this but comment and vote anyways please. sorry for the lack of updayes but you know reality just dawned on me cause im choosing my options and doing exams and shit and i just need someone to talk to. And boy trouble a shit load of that so if any of you just wanna msg me or anything to talk Id love you forever :)xx

"Mate! Have you seen the bartender at Azonto?! He is fucking fit!"

"And he has a girlfriend..."

"Who? Oh her... Yea, I'd rid of her and fuck him senseless over her grave."

"Zayn..."

"God... He's so hot. I could imagine that boy doing wonders in--"

"ZAYN!'

"But seriously, just imagine the magic those lips of his can--"

"I will fucking hang up on you!!"

"Okay, sorry. I'll stop... Hey you wanna go to the bar?"

"Azonto?"

"Yea, how'd you guess?" Harry disconnected the call rolling his eyes and his phone immediately beeped with a text.

'Is seven alright? -Zi' He rolled his eyes yet again at his best friends obvious crush typing a reply.

'Sure... Bet you a tenner you fail. -Haz'

'You are so on -Zi'

~~

The two boys strutted into the club to find the bartenders on break.

"There. He's over there next to Liam... Your boyfriend." Harry froze turning to him.

"H-- How did you know?"

"Please! I've been your best friend for 15 years... Of course I know. Anyway it's not fair that you get a hot older guy and--"

"You know?! You told him?" The two boys turned to find said bartenders right behind them. Zayn held his breath using only self control to keep him away from the lad in front of him. Harry shook his head falling into his boyfriends arms. Liam wrapped his arms around him from behind.

"No... He just knows." The brunette smiled lovingly taking Liam right hand in his left and his left hand in his right.

"Wait..." The boy who's voice Zayn had been dying to hear began slowly, a small smile creeping unto his face. "What do you mean it's not fair?" Zayn bit his lip looking over to Niall. And instead of giving a flirty comeback he blushed stuttering.

"N-- Nothing." He murmured bowing his head and reaching blindly for Harry to pull him away and failing. Niall laughed.

"Ok look, I'm sorry but you haven't got a chance. Call me sometime though, you're a good laugh! C'mon Li, breaks over." And he was gone.

"He is one heck of a person.... Look at that ass. I just wanna take him to a bathroom stall and--"

"Watch him fuck his girlfriend?" Harry filled in evilly.

"Shut up."

--

"He's cute I guess... But in a lost puppy sort of way...." Niall said to the boy who wasn't listening. "Plus when he blushes with that complexion... It's perfect." Liam rolled his eyes whipping out his phone.