Kurapika Kurata x Reader : Earring (Hunter x Hunter)

~Hey guys sorry this one took a while to get up We were having sending problems and stuff but here it is! Luce wrote this one!~

(f/n)'s POV

I've been trying to escape for the past couple of days. Every time I tried, I failed. Did they see this coming, were they prepared for this?

Third Person POV

Kurapika was getting ready to find the Phantom Troupe. He already knew their base, and he knew they wouldn't move for a bit. As he was ready to leave Gon, Killua, and Leorio stopped him.

"Where are you going, Kurapika? "

Gon asked with a lot of enthusiasm.

"I'm looking for the Phantom Troupe. "

"Let us help! "

Kurapika remembered the last time they tried to help him to fight the Phantom Troupe.

"Remember what happened last time? You could've gotten killed. Chrollo probably already knows my weakness. "

"Kurapika, you're the chain user, you have no weaknesses! "

Leorio was obviously trying to boost up his confidence, he was going to face all of them, but now that Chrollo can't use his nen, he's at an advantage.

"We're much stronger now, Kurapika! I have my Jajanken, Killua has his Godspeed, and Leorio can help us with a plan to stop them. If we all work together, we're unstoppable! "

Gon fist pumped into the air for more emphasis. Kurapika won't be able to live with himself if they got hurt. But they seemed so eager.

"Fine. "

--- Phantom Troupe ---

"The chain user is coming soon, get (f/n). "

Chrollo ordered. She was poisoned, well more like knocked out with sleeping gas. This gas was insanely strong and could kill a normal person, but as people have mentioned before, she was strong.

"Shalnark, the antenna. "

Shalnark soon put the antenna on the back of her neck. Soon Kurapika appeared, and saw them, his eyes began glowing red.

"No need to fight us, we have someone to do that for us. "

Chrollo then signaled Shalnark. He pressed a series of buttons and soon she was fighting. Soon Shizuku came up to him.