Anime One Shots!~ (requests are taken also please request here)

Hey guys!! This story is going to be a co-written story between me and Lucygh12. Luce and I might have trouble updating sometimes because I am new to all this co-writer stuff and we need to communicate and there is such a thing as school and work so please be patient and request anime characters!

Rules :

1. Requests are taken and should be up within in a week at the most (maybe not now but when the requests die down) and a day at the least.

2. If you pick an anime character we don't know we will try and research them and try to make a one-shot but if it doesn't work out we will say sorry and tell you to maybe request someone else.

3. 1-2 pages maximum and maybe three if we dont realise how much we have written but normally 1-2 pages.

4. You can request as many times as you want and you can request the same character again.

5. We can decline your request if we have too many requests at a point in time but if we can we will go back and do it!

(Y/N) - Your Name

(H/L) - Hair Length

(H/C) - Hair Colour

(E/C) - Eye Colour

That is all I think there is to say so far so please requests are open so please leave one and we will start to write straight away!~

~Lucygh12 and Yukki_Nightshadow bid you farewell~