Kuroko x Reader : His presence (Kuroko no Basket)

~Hey guys I was working on this in Science XD we were given free time and I had an inspirational idea so I started writing and wrote like three pages then when I got home I wrote a bit more and finished it off. Its alot longer then I thought it would be and remember to keep requesting the next one shot will be a Gaara x Reader (naruto) hope you enjoy! ^-^~

You smiled to yourself as your best friend Kagami jumped when he saw kuroko standing next to him. Kuroko looked up at Kagami like it was nothing new and Kagami just grunted while crossing his arms. You giggled as you saw them starting to argue.

“Kaga-kun, kuro-kun stop arguing please,” you yell at them sweetly from the other side of the court. You jump down from the ledge you were sitting on and headed towards them. You wondered what they were arguing about. As you got within hearing range they stopped arguing and looked at you.

“Uh…,” you say uncomfortably, you were not used to people staring at you. Kuroko smiled at you and you blushed. A white flash of fur streaked past kuroko’s legs and jumped up onto Kagami. “aawwww,” you squeal.

“Aurgh! Kuroko get him off of me,” Kagami shouts as Kuroko just stares at Nigou and Kagami fighting on the floor.

You couldn't suppress the giggle that came out. You clutched your stomach. The expression Kagami had on his face was priceless you wished you had your phone so badly.

Kuroko looks at you in a weird way as you fall to the floor on your knees still laughing. Nigou stops pestering Kagami and runs towards you. He jumps onto you and start slicking your face. Your laughter calms down and you try and push Nigou off.

“Nigou come on off, down boy, down!” you squeal at the little pouncing dog.

Kagami stands up and pulls Kuroko in front of him. “I’m sorry (Y/N) but I’m not going to help you this time Kuroko will have to.” He smirks at you as he pushes Kuroko forward to go help you. 

You poke your young out at Kagami and pout, “Kaga-kun thats not nice!” you say obviously displeased. You weren’t only annoyed that Kagami wouldn't come help you but that he got Kuroko to. 

Kagami was the only person who knew you had a crush on Kuroko and he enjoyed teasing you about it. Any chance he got to leave you and Kuroko alone together he took.

Kuroko picks Nigou up and places him down on the ground a few metres away. Nigou then runs off to go find Riko and Hyuuga. 

“Thanks Kuro-kun,” you say to Kuroko while wiping dog slobber off of your dress. Kuroko holds his hand out to help you up. You glance up at him as you gently grab hold of his hand. Kuroko looks away quickly, you could have sworn though that you saw a faint blush on his cheeks. 

You blushed as Kuroko pulled you up. You looked over to where Kagami was and saw him taking pictures on his phone. “Kaga-kun no!! thats not nice! Don’t take photos of Kuro-kun and I!!” You shouted at him.

Kagami poked his tongue out and shoved his phone in his pocket. “I’m never deleting them,” he shouts back at you.

“Kaga-kun!” you yell. He turns and runs away. You go to run after him when you feel someone grabbing your wrist. You turn around and see Kuroko holding onto your wrist while staring at the ground.

“Leave him be,” Kuroko says quietly.

You glance at kuroko in a look a puzzlement, “huh? why?” you reply almost as softly as kuroko.

“because . . . I . . . “ kuroko began but Kagami interrupted him, “Go for it KUROKO!!!” Kagami yelled at the top of his lungs.

Kuroko gave Kagami a death glare that shut him up then turned back to you and smiled. “I’m sorry (Y/N) now where was I? oh yeah so. . . I just wanted to ask you. . . would you maybe I dunno. . . want to go on a date with me this afternoon.” Kuroko finished off.