Byakuya x Reader : Love under a cherry tree (Bleach)

Hey you guys, this is a Byakuya Kuchiki x Reader (Bleach.)written by me A.K.A lucygh12. Hope you like it. Yukki and I want you to request for more one-shots ~

You nervously looked up at Byakuya Kuchiki (who did notice you yet), sitting on a branch in the cherry blossom tree outside his home (Rukia let you in if you didn’t know). This took a lot of courage to muster. You and your captain, Jushiro Ukitake, talked a lot before Valentine’s Day. He already knew about your crush on Byakuya, and he told you to go for it. Although, you were scared, a lot. You breathed deeply and told yourself you could do it. If your captain believed you could tell him...or ask him for that matter, then you could.

   “Captain Kuchiki?” you called up to him. He looked down at you with his gray eyes. A piece of his raven black hair fell down a bit.

   “Yes, (f/n) (l/n)?”

   “(F/n) (l/n) is too much of a mouth-full. Please, just call me (f/n),” you said. You got a bit agitated when he said your last name. Your shyness had dissipated in that moment, only to hit you back in the face. “O-oh I-I’m sorry! Y-you don’t have to if you don’t want t-to!” you stuttered. ‘Damn these mood swings or something,’ you thought.

   “Alright, (f/n),” he said, “what is it that you want?”

   Your face turned scarlet as you spoke, “V-Valentine’s Day is h-here and I was wondering i-if you w-would go on a d-date…. with me,” you stuttered, squeaking the last part. You were awfully nervous. You were only a ranked seat, nothing close to a noble, so you didn’t have a right to ask a noble that. Especially ask Byakuya Kuchiki that. You stared at your feet, and nervously played with your thumbs. You expected a ‘no’.

   Against your expectations, he said, “Yes. Where do you want to go?” You jerked your head up in surprised, your eyes widening in shock. It took you a minute to process EVERYTHING.

   “Y-you just said yes?”

   “Yes.”

“So, that’s a yes?”

   “Yes,” he sighed. “I do have today off after all. It wouldn’t hurt to go somewhere.”

   You blushed even more (if that’s even possible). “Then if you-” Suddenly, Shunshi jumped out from a bush, drunk and all, and laughed. He held out a sake bottle and smiled.

   “Drink, you two!” You weren’t an alcoholic and neither was Byakuya. You politely declined while Byakuya just flat out told him no. ‘Cold,’ you thought.

   “I think you two should go to the world of the living,” Jushiro said. He appeared from behind Shunshi.

“The world of the living sounds n-nice. What about you, Captain Kuchiki?” you asked.

   He studied you for a minute and then said, “Fine by me.” You smiled at him. Your blushing lessened a bit, getting more comfortable around him.

   “Alright, you two lovebirds go to that world~!” Shunshi sung out and pushed Byakuya and you towards the senkaimon. “Comin' through! Two lovebirds off to go to the world of the living~~!” he sung out. Soul Reapers moved out of the way, staring in shock as you and Byakuya got pushed to the senkaimon.

   “I can walk on my own,” you and Byakuya protested at the same time. Shunshi sighed and stopped pushing you and Byakuya. Shunshi gave Byakuya a glance then left. Jushiro patted your head.

   “Be a good girl, (f/n).” You nodded and smiled at him. “By the way, Byakuya doesn’t like sweets,” he added. You frowned.

   “He doesn’t?” Byakuya had already walked the rest of the distance to the senkaimon, patiently waiting for you.