Akashi x Reader : Arguments (Kuroko no Basket)

~Hey guys first of all I AM SO SORRY I haven't been updating as often as I did at the start but I am trying to also update my other story 'Sapphire skies begin to darken' so yeah and I want to make each one shot as good as I can I will try to update more often but I might not be able to please be patient with me and thank you!~ Yukki out!~

 You walked along the hallway quietly thinking of your boyfriend. You had an argument with him a while ago and you both hadn’t talked to one another since. Why didn’t you say sorry? Well maybe it’s because you were sick of being the one that said sorry and made everything better. Maybe you wanted him to be the one to say sorry.

You sighed you hated being like this it pained you. You walked passed the gym and glanced inside out of habit. He was there coaching everyone you quickly looked away and kept walking. You didn’t want him to see you. 

You walked out the school Gates and stopped you had been walking a little too fast and were out of breath. You breathed in and out as you caught your breath. You must have taken a detour by accident so the bus left without you.

You mentally face palmed and tried to decide with yourself what you were going to do. You could go to the gym but that would mean seeing Akashi and you didn't want to be the one to go to him, you wanted him to come to you. Cursing your stubborn nature you walked back into the school grounds and sat with your back against a tree.

You sighed and tried to read a book but it wasn’t working your mind kept drifting off to other manners. You wondered why you were being this stubborn. Maybe his stubborn nature had rubbed off on you. You shook your head, no that can’t be it maybe it was because you wanted him to treat you better. But then again he isn’t really that sort of a person. Sighing in frustration you continued to think of possible reasons and ended up drifting off to sleep.

You could hear the pitter patter of rain, rain? RAIN! You mentally yell as your eyes shoot open. You are soaked to the bone and shivering. You looked at your clock, you had only been asleep for ten minutes but the rain moved in fast. You grabbed your bag hoping you books were ok and ran towards the school.

All the gates were locked, you cursed and ran towards the gym hoping they hadn’t locked it to keep the rain out. Your shoes were full of water and the ground was slippery. You ran along the schools boundaries to the other side of the school where the gym entrance was. You were less then 100 metres away when you slipped, you yelled out in pain as your ankle gave way and you fell to the ground.

Your hands were red and sore. Blood could be seen trickling down one of your legs and your ankle seemed to be swollen. You go to stand up but scream out in pain and collapse to the ground again. You reach down to your ankle and see that it’s twisted at an odd angle. You must have landed on it funny when you slipped causing it to twist and possibly break.

You looked up towards the entrance to the gym, the lights were still on but the door was closed. Even if you yelled no one would be able to hear you from where you were, especially against the rain. You winced as the rain started to pound louder and get stronger.

You crawled over to the wall and managed to get yourself upright and standing. Ever so slowly you managed your way along the wall to the gym doors. You tried to open them but it didn’t work. The door was locked from the inside, you silently cursed and knocked on the door. You shivered as your body started to feel the cold more.

You knocked on the door again, louder this time. You glanced in and saw them on the ther side of the gym talking. They must be having a meeting you thought. A sudden pain shot from your ankle up your leg, you screamed and crouched down clutching you ankle. You didn’t know what to do, no one could hear you over the pounding of the rain, your ankle hurt and worst of all you were soaked and shivering.

Letting out a sob you turned your back to the door and leaned against it. You huddled there cold and hurt. You could hear voices getting closer to the door and all of a sudden the door opened making you fall over backwards. You blinked and looked up to see Kise staring down at you. You made sure your skirt hadn’t flashed your underwear to everyone and sat up.

“I’m so sorry (Y/N)chii I didn’t mean to make you fall!!!” Kise said to you. He held his hand out and you took it gratefully. Kise helped you up as the rest of the GoM members came towards you. They must know about the fight you and Akashi had thats why they aren’t saying anything concerning the both of you, you thought.

You slowly put weight onto your sore ankle but flinched and put the weight off again. Kise let go of you when you were upright and standing, he didn’t know about your ankle so you understood. You put weight onto your ankle by accident and yelled out in pain falling forwards. You closed your eyes and hoped for the best. You felt someones arms wrap around you and you opened your eyes to see Akashi holding you up.

He was looking away from you to conceal the light blush that had spread across his cheeks. The GoM members knew that the both of you needed time alone so they left you and continued their training session on the other side of the gym keeping a close eye on the both of you, of course, though.

“Don’t scare me like that.” Akashi said sternly to you. You were still in his arms and realising this you blushed and pushed away from Akashi trying to stand up. You wobbled again but felt Akashi’s hand wrap around your wrist stabilising you.

“I wasn’t doing anything to scare you!” you replied in a matter of faculty tone. Akashi looked at you not at all amused. Of course you thought, he never showed any emotion, well very rarely.

“You were endangering your health and you’ve injured yourself,” Akashi said. You wish his voice would show even the slightest sign of worry but it didn’t

“What would you care?” you reply, “i’m always the one saying sorry and worrying!” you begin to tear up as you realise that maybe you weren’t meant to be with him. Maybe you were meant to end like this as a torn apart couple. 

You leant back against the door behind you and sighed. You looked at the ground avoiding eye contact with Akashi. You felt his grip on your wrist tighten as he puts two of his fingers under you chin to lift your face up. You look into his eyes and he stares into yours.

“I’m sorry,” he whispers. You look at him in shock. “I’m sorry about our argument you don’t know how worried I have been about you when you fell into the gym today when Kise opened the door I was so worried I didn’t know what to do, you were cold and shivering and were obviously hurt. I’m sorry I love you now, forever and always.”

He kisses you, and the kiss seems to las forever. It tastes sweet and with a mix of tears as well. You were crying, tears of joy or sadness you didn’t know. You were just happy that you finally knew that he did care about you and that he did have a tiny amount of feelings underneath.